no matter where I am, no matter what I do
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
i have done bad things, did them to good people // got no self control, it's the root of my evil
wage war in my head when i'm tryna keep it peaceful // a little feels good, a little more and it's lethal
Since Vai had arrived and found that he wasn’t dead, there wasn’t much else Sunjata could do. The days tended to blur, his mind creating delusion upon delusion, theories as to where Nate had gone, if even the visit from Melita was real or not. The only constant lately was Vai, sometimes as herself, sometimes as his mother — and the rest of the time? The fever dragged him under as Vai worked her best to keep him cool.

It’s one of those times where the fever’s gripped him, fast asleep as if when he wakes it might be better. It’s not, but there’s a silver line of hope that breaks through the murky black of the rest of it, that causes his body to partially shift time and time again. At this moment, his body’s trying to replace the warmth, long dark fur of his panther shift covering his chest and tattoos. And when he wakes, even with how gentle Vai is being, it startles him.

Fur shifts to scales again, but rather than the small shiny scales of his cobra shift, these are larger, armored pieces that fit together, edged with a surprising amount of ruggedness. Eyes are bleary, but steel gray with a slit pupil when he tries to figure out where he is. A present? Brows furrow and he’s moving to sit up, armored clawed hands gripping the bed as he does so, accidentally slicing through one of the sweat soaked blankets he lays upon.

He finally gets it into his mind to look beyond Vai, to ignore the pounding in his head. At first he thinks it’s a joke, until his vision doesn’t blur Nate out of sight. “Skatjie?!” A strangled sound slips from his throat at the realization, body moving on its own accord to try and latch onto Nate and pull him in.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: no matter where I am, no matter what I do - by Sunjata - 09-25-2020, 06:55 PM