no matter where I am, no matter what I do
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
i have done bad things, did them to good people // got no self control, it's the root of my evil
wage war in my head when i'm tryna keep it peaceful // a little feels good, a little more and it's lethal
There’s a brief moment where the two of them have little recognition between them. But the moment slips, fades away, Sunjata scrambling to try and latch onto Nate and the Ascended stepping forth to wrap his arms around the Attuned. Relief spreads through Sunjata, not from the sickness but simply the fact that he’s here and real and he can feel Nate’s skin, the hardness of shoulders and hips beneath a tight latched on grip.

He buries his face into Nate’s chest, all armored scales and claws shifting to feathers and softer calloused fingers, trying to get a hold onto his emotions. “I missed you too.” It comes out breathy and rushed, as if any more force to his voice might make it crack. He can feel the sharp sensation of tears swimming behind his lids, not registering them as anything but the sheen of sweat along his body. He’s got nothing to be afraid of here. Nothing.

I remembered… The house burned down and we came here but then you were gone and…” He trails off, burying his face more, anxiety overtaking him, drowning so much into Nate he doesn’t realize his body is shifting again. Large black wings protrude from his shoulders along his back, the webbing rough and torn at the edges, knocking over a few things as the sharp talon edged wings reach forward to encompass both Nate and him in darkness. It’s different from the bat wings, from the way they connected his arms to his body. These are entirely new. “I didn’t know if it was real. If you got out. If I dreamt that we were going to run away and get married or not.” There’s a tremble to his voice, in the wings, in the grip Sunjata has around his fiancé.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: no matter where I am, no matter what I do - by Sunjata - 09-26-2020, 06:46 PM