no matter where I am, no matter what I do
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
- NATE -
i was standing on holy ground,
so heart don't fail me now
Nate’s home. He’s home. Wrapping himself around his fiancé, he sinks into the bed, relaxing completely. Sunjata fits in snugly against his chest, and for a single moment, a single fever fed moment, Nate imagines can feel everything, imagines he’d never lacked sensation at all.

”I’m sorry Sunny, I... I didn’t mean to, I just...” What had he been doing, why had he wandered? There was soemthing he’d needed, something he couldn’t do in Torchline, for whatever reason. Nothing comes to mind, the thought having left days ago, leaving the door open behind it for everything else to slip away. Even now, it’s a struggle to remember where he’d come from, especially as darkness shrouds them again, so close to the warm, safe cocoon they'd made that first night. ”I wanted to come back the whole time. I couldn’t... I didn’t know the way.” Not out of the blinding white.

A trembling hand lifts out of Sunjata’s hair, gentle fingers brushing against the leathery skin of wings, while the other followed the attuned’s arm, up to his shoulder. Nate is guilty, yes, and it threatens to consume him, but this is a distraction that his mind can’t help but cling to. ”Sunny, darling? Waar is ons, what happened?
and even if the walls were falling down
it will always be us, this is holy ground

Messages In This Thread
RE: no matter where I am, no matter what I do - by Nate - 09-27-2020, 02:29 AM