no matter where I am, no matter what I do
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
i have done bad things, did them to good people // got no self control, it's the root of my evil
wage war in my head when i'm tryna keep it peaceful // a little feels good, a little more and it's lethal
He wants to ask more, to question where exactly Nate had gone, but the words don’t manage to find their way to his tongue. All he can do is listen and clutch, wings creating a warm darkness that Sunjata doesn’t realize not coming from Nate. He should have been able to sense the change, he should have been able to figure it out long before – but his fevered mind keeps it held down tight, a reality he can’t quite understand just yet.

Especially not now, because Nate’s back and everything that had happened that night was true. All of the conversation and the opening up, all of it had happened. So he keeps it held down at the back of his throat for later, questions to be answered as he reluctantly pulls away his head as Nate’s hand leaves his hair, Sunjata’s grip loosening a bit as he tries to figure it out.

Where were they? And what happened to cause this? He can feel the touch of fingers on wings so similar to his other shift, but there’s a hand on his arm too and the wings flex and flare with the sudden jolt of realization. “ek weet nie…” He murmurs, brows furrowing, hands slipping across Nate’s shoulders as his head turns this way and that to see  the wings and suddenly feel the heaviness of them pulling at his back. Confusion flares in his mind and he scans Nate’s face before the wings awkwardly fold, both pointed in a sharp talon. “It just… Happened?” He says, as if that explains everything – but as he closes his eyes tight and tries to reach inside, he can feel the shiny newness of something revealed. Something big. Something mean.

His eyes remain closed, hands running from Nate’s shoulders to his neck, to raven hair. “It’s new.” He breathes, though he doesn’t know what it is.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: no matter where I am, no matter what I do - by Sunjata - 09-27-2020, 03:16 AM