no matter where I am, no matter what I do
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
- NATE -
i was standing on holy ground,
so heart don't fail me now
"Just... happened..." Nate echoes, finger unwilling to leave the wings alone, even as they shift, tucking themselves away behind Sunjata's back. The talon is approached with an equal amount of curiosity, at least until Nate prinks himself, a shiny bubble of fluid growing on his fingertip. Automatically, Nate pops his finger into his fiance's mouth, tilting his head so his cheek can rest on the top of the other's head. "It's wasn't that long, was it?" This is mumbled more to himself, under his breath. It had been... only a few days, at the most, and yet it seemed there had been changes. What else was different, was new?

Shivers run down his spine as warm fingers move over his shoulders, into the surprising sensitivity of his scalp. "I like it." Even if he doesn't know fully what it is yet, even if he can't put any of the partial shapes into a single one that makes sense. It's Sunjata, and that's the most important part. But, curiosity is still a hell fo a driving force, and Nate has never been good at holding his tongue, even when he's feeling fine. "What is it?" Something dark, something sharp, though that really doesn't narrow down the possibilities at all.

Another thought occurs to him, memories of different wings, the reaction they'd prompted. Nate's almost out of hands, is out of hands, with how unwilling he is to let go of his fiance, even if it's just to touch his fiance in a different place. He makes a compromise with his mind, sliding his hand up Sunjata's body, up to his shoulders, then on to the new limb, careful this time of the hooked claw that tipped the wing. Without warning, his hand dropped, fingers dragging along membrane curiously, a low hum coming from the ascended while he watched his own hand. Though his eye was engaged, everything else was focused utterly on the attuned, waiting for the reaction.
and even if the walls were falling down
it will always be us, this is holy ground

Messages In This Thread
RE: no matter where I am, no matter what I do - by Nate - 09-27-2020, 07:00 AM