you're the waves at my feet
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2759
i kept falling over, i kept looking backward
Sprawled out on his back, a fledgeling erection the highest point of his body, Remi is utterly deflated that his husband didn't find his antics so playful. He...forgets just how dark and disorienting his magic can be. Whether that's an indication of the place his mind often rests or if it is something he still needs to work on he has no idea. But as Ronin emerges sulkily in the shallows, Remi instantly goes to him, arms outstretched.

He thinks of saying something like well, shouldn't have flipped me then, but doesn't. Instead, he offers the huntsman an adorable look of contrition, lashes fluttering over wide green eyes, before softly kissing one of Ronin's cheeks. "I'm sorry. You can shoot a flood at me as payback if you like?" The alchemist offers with a crooked smile, wrapping his arms around Ronin's shoulder and kissing his other cheek.
i went broke believing that the simple should be hard

Table inspo from kae!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 81 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3601

please just don't forget me

Ronin wants to pretend to be more upset than he is, but seeing Remi bobbing about like a little boat in the springs (he can even see his mast) has the pout fading from his lips, even if it’s still a little longer before he feels like he can move himself around again. By then, of course, the alchemist is swanning over to him, and Ronin naturally soaks up all the fuss he can. ”Mmm, no flood,” he murmurs, his arms slipping around Remi as he accepts the kisses to his cheeks.

”No payback, either. Just love me,” he says with a warm grin, his arms slipping around the Lullaby in return so he can draw him close and sneak a real kiss. Beneath the water, he can’t stop his hands from roaming, and Remi will feel the way his pulse quickens at the prospect of really having his husband all to himself again. No nightmares, no sickness. Just the heat of the water and the taste of his lips.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
No flood, Ronin says, and it tickles something in the back of his brain.

Flood. Flood with a capital F. The Flood. Sunjata.

Suddenly frozen, Remi raises a brow and gives the Star a hard look. If you were to listen hard enough you'd be able to hear the gears turning in his head. "Ronin..did...I..." Beach. Drowning. The Flood. Squeezing his eyes shut as if that might help him remember, lines of concentration streaking across his brow, eventually the alchemist gives up trying to recall this on his own, sighs heavily and offers his husband a pleading look. "Didigivesunjataablowjobonthebeach?" He asks in one long confused breath, cheeks pulsing with heat.

Table inspo from kae!
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:

Ronin is all ready to enjoy himself when in walks Sunjata to fucking ruin it. And the Flood isn’t even here. Drawing back, the Star raises a brow at his husband, a slow smile creeping over his face. ”Oh so you remember your little jaunt on the beach,” he murmurs, reaching out to carefully smooth wet curls out of Remi’s face. He leaves it perhaps a cruel amount of time before replying (serves the other man right for knocking his soul out), and he’s truly grinning by that point.

”Nearly,” he says. ”It was a very close call. I had to grab you off him like I was pulling a popsicle out of your mouth.” Ronin is giggling and he’s not sorry. ”You were saying something about drowning, and being on a raft, and being late for a wedding? I still don’t get it. But no... or at least, not a very satisfying one.”
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
Curling his lip slightly, looking both put-off and amused all at the same time, he shakes his head. "I mean, I don't remember it. Though all of a sudden I have a very clear image in my mind of Sunjata's cock." Remi interjects with an uncomfortable laugh.

Hearing that it was like having to pull a popsicle has Remi cringing at himself, his green stare directed toward the ceiling as he frowns crookedly. Scrubbing at the curls the Star has just neatly smoothed down with one hand, the alchemist bites the inside of his lip as if he might devour his dimples from the inside-out. "Wait so...what does giving Jata a blowjob have to do with drowning and rafts and weddings?" Remi asks, perplexed, that bit of the afternoon not resurfacing in his mind.

"And what were you doing there?"

Table inspo from kae!
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:

”And so do I. None of it was what I had planned for my day.” Ronin smiles cheerfully, rolling his eyes a bit as Remi messes up his curls again. He’s happy enough to lounge and chat, drawing the alchemist against his chest as he relaxes against the side of the pool. Still, as Remi questions the very clearly nonsensical, Ronin raises his eyebrows as if to ask what information exactly he thinks he’ll have.

”Remi, if you don’t know, how the fuck do you expect me to piece it together?” He chuckles. ”You were just saying you needed to make him less hard so the raft would float.” It’s funny all over again, the Star sighing and grinning as he tilts his head back against the hot stone. ”Oh, I was terrified that you’d both escaped and was about to go looking for you when I noticed you were maybe a hundred metres from home,” he explains.

”You seemed to be enjoying yourselves at first - in a not blowjob way - and it was hilarious to watch. But I figured you couldn’t really consent when you were sick, so eventually I went out and grabbed you.”
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
"I don't know! If you were there...and...sane, I assumed you'd know." The alchemist mewls defensively. Though his expression quickly changes to one of horror and confusion to hear the purported reasoning behind the oral sex. "Wait...wait. Was...Sunjata the raft?" His eyes roll upwards as his lashes flutter; groaning the alchemist keels forward against the Star, placing his head in the crook of his neck.

"Thanks for doing that." Remi mumbles against the huntsman's shoulder. Embarrassment and slow-brewing amusement pulse through the attuned bond, though it's all coated with a layer of what the actual fuck. "I'm sorry." Tilting back to give his partner a crooked smile and scrunched nose of apology, he presses a soft kiss to Ronin's lips. "I don't think of him like that. Or at least...I didn't think I did." He doesn't know anyway, and he's no idea really what to make of the antics of his mad self.

Table inspo from kae!
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:

”I was there, and sane, and I saw it happen. But do not mistake that for knowing what the fuck you were doing,” Ronin says through a warm laugh, burying his nose against wet curls as Remi nestles against him. ”From what I could see, yes, Jata was the raft,” he confirms, his fingers working at the alchemist’s back and shoulders now, his ministrations more gentle than Remi’s had been, given that the Lullaby had been mostly asleep for the past few days.

”Nothing to apologise for. If you still like the look of his cock when we get back, you go for it,” he says with a grin, kissing Remi back and exhaling a long, relaxed sigh. ”Though from what you were doing, I think maybe you just rubbed up on him too much. You looked like you were trying to fly for a while. Your wings were out, and you were climbing all over him. Yanking on his horns.” He’s giggling again - he can’t help it.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
Remi groans unhappily at this, though against Ronin's belly the Star will feel that not all of the alchemist is so thoroughly unimpressed. Sex on the beach? A body for a raft? In his coherent thoughts, it's Ronin with his back in the sand, though he supposes Sunjata is just as welcome as anyone else (Remi, having not interpreted Ronin-saving-Jata-in-his-dreams as the turn-off it was for the Star).

"Honestly, I always thought it would be the two of you. I never...thought of him that way." Because of how close the two were? Maybe. Though the only line they'd officially drawn had to do with not catching feelings, Remi wasn't entirely sure how it would go over given the bond between Star and Flood. And Ronin was closer to Amalia than the Shield and Lullaby were, so that offered no clarity either. Shrugging in his arms, Remi can only groan again and nod. "I...remember trying to lift him. Like I could fly us both. His horns seemed like as good of a place to hold onto as any."

Huffing a sigh and pressing himself against the huntsman, Remi just offers his husband a boyish smile. "Clearly I need to only surround myself with men who can fly." He all but purrs; that Sunjata would soon be able to fly as well not the sort of thing he could predict.

Table inspo from kae!
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:

”Once upon a time I might have agreed with you,” Ronin agrees, his smile growing crooked as Remi presses himself further up against him. ”The only thing I can think of when I see him now, though, is that kid I saved from drowning.” He wrinkles his nose, like the magic has well and truly gone from that particular thread of his and Jata’s friendship. With his fingers dancing in a gentle pattern over Remi’s shoulders, Ronin nods in slow agreement at the description. ”I suppose it seemed like a perfectly logical idea at the time.” He chuckles.

Raising his eyebrows, his other hand sneaking beneath the hot water to drift over the curve of the alchemist’s ass, Ronin feels a smug grin tug at his lips. ”Luckily for you, there’s only one man here, and he can fly.” He leans in for another kiss, and it’s no surprise that the alchemist’s proximity has kindled interest low in Ronin’s belly, too.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
"Oh....oh..." Remi says—and then says again—as he comprehends what it is his husband is saying. "That's a relief to hear. Not that I would have been upset about the two of you, only that...I would be upset if you wanted him after seeing him that way." But Ronin was a good sort. Kinky and experimental though some of his inclinations might be, that sort of darkness simply did not live in the Star.

"If there's only one man here, what does that make me?" Remi huffs indignantly, though it's hard to be anything but twitterpated as Ronin's hands scour his backside. "Can you imagine showing up late to your own wedding," The alchemist's lips dance across Ronin's, teeth tugging and his tongue accentuating certain words as he speaks. "-because you were having sex with someone else? I think I could take Nate, but that would certainly be a weird situation to be in." Remi finishes in a whisper.

Glancing over his shoulder, the world seemingly swathed in heat and mist, Remi bites the inside of his cheek. "How do you think they're all doing? Gathering their samples and whatnot?" He asks in a sly tone, his hands slipping from Ronin's neck and down into the water where they ghost across the huntsman's sides.

Table inspo from kae!
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:

Ronin doesn’t bother to respond with words, merely scrunching his nose in uncomfortable agreement; he would fully expect Remi to be upset with him were that the case, and luckily there’s more to his friendship with Sunjata than an inclination towards fuckery (sandcastles and blanket forts, for example). Happily letting the subject slide away, he slides the hand that’s above water over the Lullaby’s shoulder to cup his chin.

”Perfect,” he replies, leaning in to kiss the tip of his nose. ”It makes you fucking perfect.” Even with the potential for making Sunjata late to his own wedding with a blowjob. ”Can you imagine being the reason someone was late to their wedding, and then still having to attend?” he counters, raising his eyebrows.

Remi looks over his shoulder and Ronin squeezes his backside as if to try and draw his attention back, and he inhales a shaky and exhilarated breath to feel fingers sneaking along his sides beneath the water. ”I think they know we ran off,” he says honestly. ”And I think they know why. And I think they’re wisely keeping their distance.”
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
It's a sappy thing to say to be sure, but the alchemist entirely melts just the same. His lips are a misshapen S, his dimples deep as anything, and his blush rapidly spreading. "Can you imagine giving someone the best oral sex of their life, making them late to their wedding, and still having to get them a gift?" Remi counters playfully, the quip more his attempt to be a shit than to give himself a pat on the back for his oral skills.

Draw his attention back he does, with a muffled moan to go along with a heated green gaze. "They can join if they like.." Remi whispers in a low voice, his pupils growing dark with the predatory sort of stare he gets in moments like these. "The one with the accent isn't bad to look at." He mumbles, absolutely not thinking at all about Chulane.

Leaning forward, his tongue along the bottom of Ronin's ear, Remi grazes the hunter's lobe with his teeth. "Touch me." He whispers on the inhale, and though Ronin is, there's absolutely no ambiguity about what sort of touches the alchemist is asking for.

Table inspo from kae!
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:

”I think you would owe the bride or groom oral sex too, in that case. Make it even. An equal gift,” Ronin considers, his fingertips brushing over the deep coral that flushes Remi’s cheeks. The other hand is still busy, however, and Ronin’s lips part in a near silent gasp to see the predator flicker to the surface, mingling with the sweetness of the man he’s come to call his own. ”The fuck they can,” he growls under his breath. ”They can form an orderly line, and wait their turn.”

Head tilting to enjoy the feel of tongue and teeth against his ear, Ronin grumbles a note of impatience and lust, his hips rising automatically to press against Remi’s at the same time as his fingers slide into the alchemist’s curls, tightening there. He needs no further encouragement, tugging Remi back to seal his lips in a kiss, surging up in the water to grind further against his husband. Already hard and utterly unwilling to let him go, these will have to be very inventive touches indeed.