you're the waves at my feet
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2759
i kept falling over, i kept looking backward
"But Nate...can't, and...I'm very out of practice with women." Remi says, tilting his head slightly that he might press himself into Ronin's hands. What the Star says next makes the alchemist's stomach flip and his heart race, a feeling echoed on Ronin's hand even as it wanders over Remi's body. There is something appealing about the openness of their relationship—Remi would be lying if he didn't find it thrilling to think of and imagine his husband in the company of others—but there is a special kind of arousal that comes from being singularly wanted, despite having many to choose from.

Breath hitching in his throat from the pressure of Ronin's hips deliciously against his own as much as from the sounds coming from the Star's lips, the alchemist's back arcs into the huntsman as his curls are tugged and his lips captured. Pressed together as they are, their erections skewed and frustratingly pinned against their stomachs, Remi drags in a ragged breath against Ronin's lips as he hitches his hips forward. It's clumsy and almost juvenile, the way Remi's need to keep Ronin close is at odds with all the positions he knows will work better. But he doesn't care.

Ronin is here, and it's all real, and while the huntsman has had sex recently, the alchemist has not. Wound up as he is already, each thrust of his hips against his husband is enough to send shivers streaking up from the base of his spine, his toes curling against the rocky floor on which they stand.
i went broke believing that the simple should be hard

Table inspo from kae!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 81 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3601

please just don't forget me

”Then maybe you’ll have to offer up your neck instead of your very skilled tongue,” Ronin suggests for Nate, the words all but mumbled into Remi’s mouth. ”And you can always rope in help when it comes to the ladies.” Marriage is an exercise in sharing after all, is it not? Unfortunately, as the alchemist may have already guessed, Ronin is not in a sharing mood right this moment.

He might have had sex recently but the Star can always count on his partner to rile him up, his fingers splayed against Remi’s lower back to keep the pressure building between them while his tongue writes music against the other man’s. He doesn’t know when he managed to back Remi up against the other side of the springs, but once he’s there he finally draws back from their kiss enough to meet the Lullaby’s gaze.

”Where’d you want me?” he whispers.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
The sound Remi moans then is reluctant (sorry Nate), but also stiffly enticed; Remi well knows the effects of ascended bites and how they entirely wash away whatever sexual preferences might be at play. "Rope in help." He whispers back, wanting to laugh at the huntsman's word choice but not having enough air for it.

Not noticing that they're moving until his back is pressed against something solid and rough, Remi inhales sharply as his predatory nature is once again aroused. Being trapped is something that makes him swallow hard, his fingers pressing jagged clawed-points into the Star's skin as teeth which have grown sharper tease their way down his neck.

"I...want you.." Remi mumbles trying to answer, fighting the urge to clench his hands around the Star's hips heedless of the gashes doing so would cause. The words are distracted, his eyes half-lidded, his vision blurred by images of Ronin's blue stare and the way his lips look just before he smiles. "..can you form a cloud out of this?" He asks, reaching down to grab the Star's ass with both hands to grind their hips together. It leaves Remi gasping for breath—gasping for more—his chest heaving with words he can't possibly form with his mind so dizzyingly tangled around the man in his grasp.

Table inspo from kae!
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:

Even when he’s the one pinning Remi back against the stone, the Lullaby still finds a way to let Ronin know that he’s playing a dangerous game. Grinning at the pinprick of claws against his flesh, he shivers in Remi’s grip, gasping breathless encouragement as he nips his way down his neck. He can tell that the other man wants him; the palms against his backside grinding their bodies deliciously together lets him know that much. But a cloud?

Distractedly, the Star glances up at the steam around them, and there’s a distant clunk as his nimbus disappears and the barrels of water thump against the stone. It reforms almost instantly, however, appearing beside them in wisps of mist from the hot springs. ”Turns out I can,” he mumbles, walking his fingers up the length of Remi’s back and letting them slip into his curls. ”What’d you want it for?”
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
It's a strange line to walk, knowing that in his right mind there is nothing that would make Remi hurt Ronin. But graze him? Draw beads of blood? Leave bruises? It was a tension akin to a predator playing with its food before eating it. Too much and it would be too injured to play, or would die of a heart attack. Too little, and what was the point? Had it not been for the boyish look of amusement that dimpled his cheeks, Remi's deep predatory stare and the way he growled low in the back of his throat as an act of restraint, might have warned Ronin he was going too far.

"So that you don't drown when you're holding your breath in anticipation..." Remi whispers against the Star's neck. "So that there is something other than you for me to dig my claws into.."  He adds, voice deep and dark as his grip on Ronin becomes entirely predatory and possessive. "..so that the sound of your moans won't be accompanied by splashes that will draw others over here.."

But perhaps the realist reason of all, the one that strikes the truest chord with what they've both been through "I want to make you cum on a cloud, above a healing pool of water so that it feels like a dream." He whispers, before capturing Ronin's lips anew, his tongue a demanding thing as he drowns himself in the sensory experiences that their dreams simply couldn't provide.

Table inspo from kae!
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:

There’s part of Ronin that wants to go too far, sometimes, to tease out all of the darkest parts of his husband. He’s seen the sweetest parts, and he doesn’t fear the other side of that coin; indeed, it’s precisely that side which has him so hot under the collar right now (if he were wearing a shirt). His soft moan is lost in the steam, his fingers growing slack in Remi’s curls, as if to surrender himself entirely to the Lullaby’s teeth and hands. Between the hard press of their arousal and the delicious heat of the water, he’s entirely captured by the alchemist.

Any response he might give is silenced by Remi’s tongue, Ronin all but draped against his husband until the nimbus comes nudging at his lower back. It’s only their combined (and frankly ridiculous) strength that allows the Star to tumble onto the cloud and drag Remi atop him, leaning up to kiss him back with unbridled passion and impatience. ”That’s quite a high bar to set,” he mumbles, his cheeks already flushed by the prospect of it.

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin/Moderator Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Things get steamy out here in the hot springs, and in more than one way when it comes to the two men. Hopefully they will notice, when their minds are finally back on the world around them, as a flower blooms nearby, at the overhang of stone where it meets the pool of water.

A lily has appeared close by to Remi and Ronin!

Rae’s Lilies (rare): Purest white and veined with turquoise and gold, these lilies may only be found along the edges of the Frey’s Breath hot springs. Rumoured to contain all the healing power of the springs and more, they are a mythical find indeed.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
"I've had a long time to think about it." Remi growls in reply, his hands already consuming Ronin's body with a predatory intensity. His fingertips, only slightly edged with claws now rake up Ronin's thighs as the Lullaby positions himself astride his husband. It's with an almost glare-like intensity that he takes in the huntsman's body, his teeth tugging on his lower lip with enough pressure that it nearly draws blood. Does he notice? He absolutely doesn't.

All he sees is suntanned skin with rivers of silver that crisscross over muscles which are impossibly toned. It steals his breath, the way that Ronin is so casually perfect. So absolutely everything that Remi could ever want or need, and somehow so very much more, all at once.

Knowing that he won't last long, Remi makes sure to go slow when and where his mind will allow him to. Holding himself just inches away from Ronin that the warmth which sizzles between their skin is the only point of contact, Remi's teeth begin to line a trail from the huntsman's sternum down, and down, and down until his starts to be interrupted by a thick tangle of hair. "Correct me if I'm wrong...but we are in the water, are we not?" He rumbles against Ronin, his own body grazing the tip of the Star's cock with far less pressure than either of them would like.

"Which makes you quite a bit like a raft.." So saying, his tongue whispers a hungry circle around the head of Ronin's erection. Simultaneously he claws his hands down the sides of Ronin's body; his tongue is soft whereas his hands are not by design, hoping that he might cause the Star great amounts of frustration.

Table inspo from kae!
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:

Remi isn’t the only one who’s had a lot of time to think about this, and as Ronin gazes up at the alchemist astride him, wreathed in steam and impossibly tousled, he wants to say as much. But the words tie around his tongue, lips parting in a soft gasp at the sharp-tipped fingers that come grazing across his skin. His hands run over Remi’s thighs, the Star wanting to buck his hips up and into the delicious heat that ripples between them.

He holds his nerve - barely - and a curse slips from between his lips as Remi starts to draw himself down, teeth and claws causing shivers to break out along his skin. ”You’re being unfair,” he accuses, adoring it and letting his head loll back against the nimbus, eyes slipping shut so he might surrender the rest of his senses to the feel of the other man. ”And how am I doing, as a raft? Better th— ah—

Sensation explodes in him suddenly, Ronin arching involuntarily against the pink lines Remi’s drawing own his sides, against the hot mouth teasing around his cock. ”Remi,” he half growls, ”fuck if I don’t love you more than anything, but I’ll kill you if you keep this up.”
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
What Remi wants and what he in fact does are two very different things. In his mind Ronin is on his knees, his hips bucking forward with encouragement from Remi's hands on the back of his thighs, into a mouth ready and willing to devour all the Star has on offer. (By no means is this an easy feat, to be sure). Even poised above his husband as he is, his tongue offering only the lightest of touches against the huntsman's erection, the frustrating pressure of his claws against Ronin's skin betrays the alchemist's own thoughts on this situation.

Even so, as Ronin arcs upward Remi moves in tandem with him, allowing Ronin's cock no further into his mouth than it had been. "I would like to see you try." The Lullaby growls; indeed there are times that the alchemist craves violence nearly as much as pleasure. Had he any match in this world physically, it was Ronin. And he would like to see him try.

"But you won't do that. You're going to lay right there, or I'll make you lay there." He whispers, the predatory nature of his threats, if they can be called that, entirely primal rather than aggressive. "And then I'm going to have you just the way I want you." Remi adds, before lowering his lips to Ronin's cock again, his tongue swirling down to the base and ensuring that it's well lubricated for what will come next.

Table inspo from kae!
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:

A frustrated groan leaves Ronin’s throat as he tilts his hips up and finds nothing more but the continued teasing around his cock, though he’d be lying to say it didn’t feel incredible, even just this whisper of attention. ”I’ll arrange it for us. It’ll be a date,” he growls, as if scheduling an attempted murder is simply another part of their courtship (and these days, it practically is). His fingers find themselves in Remi’s curls, Ronin fighting not to press down even as the muscles bunch in the backs of his thighs and his toes curl in anticipation.

He’s rewarded, at least, as Remi turns his very talented tongue to other matters, and Ronin’s eyes roll back in unabashed pleasure. If at all possible he thinks he might be harder now than before, the swell of his arousal stoked to nearly unfair proportions, his hand tightening in Remi’s hair. ”And how is it you want me? You might have to show me - your mouth is a bit busy.”
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
Shut up, Ronin Remi snarls through the bond, though there's no anger in it. If anything it carries a spark of amusement, seeing as he very much doesn't need his tongue to speak to his husband.

Finding the huntsman's cock to be sufficiently lubricated now, Remi crawls up the length of his husband's body until he's half-way toward the Star's mouth. Halting there he sits up, his intentions clear from his posture as well as the filthy thoughts broiling through the bond. This will be the first time, the first real time anyway, that Remi will feel Ronin's emotions for this. Though he's prepared himself for the rush he assumes will come, as he clenches his thighs against the Star's body and lowers himself down onto his erection, the red-hot flush of heat he feels in his stomach is echoed from deep inside of himself where Ronin's own thoughts on the subject are poised to explode.

Gasping loudly, and mimicking a scene he has no knowledge of, his wings spread from his shoulders as he lowers himself down fully. Almost frantically reaching for one of Ronin's hands, the Lullaby places it against his heart for leverage as much as for passion. After a moment he opens his eyes, hooded and dark though they are, and reaches down to softly grip his own erection as his hips begin to move against Ronin's.

Table inspo from kae!
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:

”Should have gagged me...” Ronin’s wicked laughter is lost to the springs and the way his words taper into a gasp as Remi leaves him wanting - at least for a moment - to sweep up the length of his body. In his current addled state, it is fair to say that the Star has completely forgotten quite how much of everything Remi is liable to feel, and gods but if he doesn’t hold back. The Lullaby lowers himself onto his aching erection and Ronin moans out a note of ecstasy, of finally, pulsing upwards to meet him quite involuntarily.

He surrenders his hand to the other man, letting it press against warm flesh and scar tissue and a thundering heart, and through eyes like blue fire he gazes up at Remi, relishing the sight of him. Like some dark angel, scarred and toned and strong, with wings spread overhead, Ronin tumbles into his fevered want, his adoration and his lust. ”Oh gods, he growls, his free hand gripping Remi’s hips so he can meet him halfway with each thrust, caring nothing for restraint.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
There's still time.. Remi manages, his mental voice sounding restrained. Like silk over sandpaper, the words flow from his mind and briefly his fingers twitch, wanting to reach for Ronin's throat. That would change the way their hips met at perfect angles, however, and though the Lullaby would be happy to make the Star regret his words, he's too far gone for shenanigans now.

The muscles of the alchemist's thighs and ass tense with every movement as he both rocks his hips forward while raising himself up and down. He relishes the burn he feels in his muscles, though knows well that they won't be the ones that give out far too quickly. Even now he's sure that had Ronin the flexibility (or loss of ribs) for it, one touch of the huntsman's tongue on his cock, and he'd already be over the edge. Luckily with his erection securely in his own hand, it's all fully in his control.

With lips parted as if he hasn't even the focus to keep his jaw hinged together, Remi's eyes sweep over his husband's body. The low-light from the mist has cast the Star in a strange glow, and the dreamlike quality of it only heightens the satisfaction that the Lullaby feels. "Fuck, Ronin." He pants breathlessly, cheeks flushed and eyes entirely captured by the man below him. "Gods, you're so.." Breath hitching in his throat as Ronin's cock brushes against the grove of nerves that will very shortly be his undoing, Remi's eyes momentarily roll backward as his wings fan out and upward with the building storm of pleasure. The pace he's set for them quickens, and if the moans of the two men hadn't been enough of an indication what was taking place, the wet slap of skin on skin certainly would be.

Table inspo from kae!