Beata Maria
for Falke
Gideon Clemments
The Priest

Age: 52 | Height: 6' 1" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 16 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Everyone always seemed so surprised when he asked to use their words, but Gideon had always taken his sermons from the outside world. From people, from his surroundings, from the Gods, from history; the sources were varied, not all taken from dusty books or 'traditional' sources. Yes, the Old Gods were...well, Old, but they were still here in the current day and there was much to say and find in the moment too. "Thanks. Maybe you'll get some fans." He joked with a wink.

Watching one of his assistants work with the candles Gideon let out a sigh and rolled his shoulders, knowing he would have to get up soon to perform his night time rituals and close the temple. "Good. If it happens, I'll be sure to let you know." If he actually managed to get a Demi-God in his temple, Gideon was sure he'd be tempted to plaster it on posters all across Stormbreak, in fact.

"Unusual?" New information about Amalia was worth making himself a little late for, and his interest was clear. "What have you heard?"
GIDEON
You claim to be virtuous, but you're a liar
And you'll feel the heat of the flames
Falke Guildenstern
The "Fixer"

Age: 40 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 18 - Int:
OPHELIA - Regular - Brown Weeper Capuchin
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:

Falke
Falke actually laughs a bit louder this time, the idea of fans more outlandish than Outlanders, themselves. “Oh no, that would be awful. Last thing I want is everyone in Stormbreak clamoring for a visit.” The laugh dies down as he sighs, still amused. “Less people in my office means everyone is healthy and I have more time for research.” It’s true that the physical ailments were more Doctor Hart’s domain, while he tended to the mental ones, and that’s what he’s there in the Order to do, attend to their well-being. But learning, ah, learning will always be of the Fixer’s touchstones.

His lips now press into a thinnish line as he considers what to reveal. There’s patient confidentiality to consider, of course, but Gideon is a trusted member of the Order. “Only the bits of what Dorian’s told me and the some delirious ramblings. But there is truth in delirium, sometimes, and I haven’t quite sussed out all the kernels.” In other words - he can ask Dorian to talk about her if he hasn’t already - but he can’t give up Finn’s secrets.

“She seems, as you say, both lovely and troubled.”

The acolyte has finished its round now, and as the Cathedral drifts into lower and lower light, Falke is reminded of the duties that still remain. “It was a pleasure, Gideon, but I’m afraid there are some things that call to me back at the clinic. Come visit sometime - like you, my door is always open.” Then with an impish smile, he heads back towards the very same door he came in.
it's the best I can do
easy on my tethered soul, giving you all I got
Base Code by Sky!
Gideon Clemments
The Priest

Age: 52 | Height: 6' 1" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 16 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
"So humble. A good trait to have." Gideon nodded approvingly. While he didn't often like to play the role of an old wise man, sometimes it was fun to let himself slip into it, to pretend that as a priest he had access to some plane of higher morality.

There was very little information on Amalia to be had, but he did pick up one thing: Dorian had spoken to her. That meant there was someone else to ask about the seemingly reluctant Vi's Chosen. "I see. Hopefully we can assure her there is nothing to be troubled about in her position." Amalia had been honoured with one of the best titles in the world, in Gideon's opinion; he doubted he would ever be sad again with that kind of Godly support behind him.

As Falke made to leave he stood up from the pew and nodded a goodbye, stretching as he thought over his evening duties. "I may well. Goodbye, Doctor."

{FIN}
GIDEON
You claim to be virtuous, but you're a liar
And you'll feel the heat of the flames