Falling in Love Will Kill You
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
so show me your love under a bad moon // we'll find your pieces in your bedroom
'cause it's bringing me back // it's bringing me back
Nate’s chin tips up and Sunjata’s ruby red collar is placed, something deep within him easing at the sight of it, waiting patiently for his turn where he does exactly the same – offering a scar flecked, tattooed neck for Nate to drape that pearlescent collar around his own. And when Nate withdraws, the words spoken, diving forward for a swift and fast kiss before he pulls away to wrap his hand, Sunjata can’t help but to let the love and light shine through the softness of his gaze.

It’s okay.” He murmurs, though there’s amusement that edges the tenor of his voice, hand given to Nate easily to wrap the cloth around. Somewhere in the back of his mind he thinks of doing the same for Nate, but it’s gone before he can realize it. Instead, hands are back in hands, and the man officiating looks to the companions briefly before he looks to the box brought.

Two rings sit inside, but when placed together create one. A moon on one side, a sun on the other, glimmering in silver and gold, stars and sunrays. The man doesn’t know which one goes to whom, so he holds the boxes out for both Nate and Sunjata to pick between before they continue. Sunjata picks the one gilded and brilliant, rays of sunlight throughout from a bright Longheat sun. Once Nate picks the other, the man continues. ‘T’rings symbolize unity, without beginnin’ ‘r end. They’re the love that’s between ya, they’re yer devotion t’one another. They’ll be yer reminder.’ He says, pausing for them to place them on each other’s finger.

Sunjata slips his ring onto Nate’s finger, his gaze never wavering from the Ascended’s face, heart thundering in his chest in excitement and relief, and he waits for Nate to place the ring onto his finger – finding the weight of it somewhat familiar from a time before, but far more… More, this time. ‘Now repeat aft’r me again.

A deep inhale is given, Sunjata’s gaze scanning Nate’s face, internally praying that if he forgets everything except for one thing from this sickness, he hopes it’s this he remembers. “Nathaniel,” Nate’s full name feels strange on Sunjata’s tongue, but since that was the name he’d chosen to begin this with, Sunjata continues with it. “With this ring I promise to grow with you, to build our love, to speak openly and honestly, and to love and cherish you forever.” If his voice wavers with emotion, he pretends not to notice. “From this day forward, you won’t walk alone. My heart will be your shelter and my arms will be your home.

That last line perhaps means more to the both of them than the officiant could even imagine.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
Falling in Love Will Kill You - by Nate - 09-27-2020, 07:13 AM
RE: Falling in Love Will Kill You - by Sunjata - 09-27-2020, 07:25 AM
RE: Falling in Love Will Kill You - by Nate - 09-28-2020, 05:19 AM
RE: Falling in Love Will Kill You - by Sunjata - 09-28-2020, 05:37 AM
RE: Falling in Love Will Kill You - by Nate - 09-28-2020, 06:18 AM
RE: Falling in Love Will Kill You - by Sunjata - 09-28-2020, 06:34 AM
RE: Falling in Love Will Kill You - by Nate - 09-30-2020, 04:47 AM
RE: Falling in Love Will Kill You - by Sunjata - 09-30-2020, 05:12 AM
RE: Falling in Love Will Kill You - by Nate - 09-30-2020, 05:32 AM
RE: Falling in Love Will Kill You - by Sunjata - 09-30-2020, 06:23 AM
RE: Falling in Love Will Kill You - by Nate - 09-30-2020, 03:04 PM