Mini Event (SE) like rats out of a sinking ship
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 30 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
Amalia
the shield of safrin
Things do not go as she hoped.

She'd known there was a chance the water wouldn't work on Ascended, but she never expected it to backfire like this. From her position in the rafters Amalia can only look on in horror as electricity sparks out from the Ascended gathered, even going so far as to catch fire. Worse, she doesn't know which of those below are actually sick, and who has been subjected to this for no reason save her own poor planning.

And though part of her stows this information away for later, just in case the rest is more concerned than vindictive just now.

"I'm sorry!" Amalia calls from the rafters, not daring to descend after Amun already attacked her once. "I- the water, it came from a spring in the Climb. It cured others temporarily... It must not work on Ascended. Mort!"

Cursing quietly, the girl shifts in her position far above and chews hard on her lip. "There's got to be something else... There were flowers, maybe those? Or the metal. I'll, I'll look for it. And I can help you now, maybe, if you let me..." Her dark eyes settle on Wessex, hopeful and apologetic.

Information shared:
1. The water from Frey's Breath seems to help cure people.
2. Except apparently not Ascended, oops.
3. There are also flowers, we don't know what they do.
make peace with your broken pieces

Messages In This Thread
(SE) like rats out of a sinking ship - by Wessex - 09-28-2020, 08:54 PM
RE: (SE) like rats out of a sinking ship - by Amalia - 09-30-2020, 05:41 PM