making me feel glad that I'm not you
For Morgan
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Morgan
Snakes are biting at my heels
The worries that refuse to let us go
"I'm fine. There's been worse." Morgan wasn't about to reveal any upset she had to Saiden, who she barely knew. There were very few people in the world she'd comfortably discuss her issues with, in truth at the moment only the one (and unsurprisingly, it wasn't Saiden).

She rolled her eyes as she sat at his compliments, crossing her legs and choosing to simply look over the water. Maybe it was due to her being Abandoned, feeling unwelcomed by the Gods, or more due to the knowledge it might not help everyone, but Morgan found herself almost anxious of the pool. She had filled the containers as needed and now she was done with it, only staring at her reflection as she listened to Saiden speak.

"It's hardly the first time I've left Halo." She replied, raising an eyebrow. "Is this what I expected of The Climb, though? ...No. I didn't know that a place could be so hot. This spring is really the only redeemable part of this land I've seen so far. What about you?"
I've been kicking them away
Been hoping not to let them take control

Messages In This Thread
making me feel glad that I'm not you - by Saiden - 09-28-2020, 10:30 PM
RE: making me feel glad that I'm not you - by Morgan - 09-30-2020, 05:06 PM