making me feel glad that I'm not you
For Morgan
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Morgan
Snakes are biting at my heels
The worries that refuse to let us go
"I disagree. I've known many who drone on for hours about their own stories but have nothing to tell, and only serve to terribly bore everyone around them." Several of the old council members went unnamed here, but Morgan had their faces in her mind. Still, she was about to give in and tell him a couple of her old missions, when he made a comment on her scars, his eyes drifting dangerously far down her body. "If you try to flirt with me one more time you will have scars."

A war outside of Caido, fought for reasons she could not know and by sides she'd never seen; it was intriguing, to hear what would essentially be a fairytale for her. While the odd flower for the moment took precedence, Morgan decided to keep that as something to talk about when they needed a new topic (lest Saiden decide to make any more advances).

"...I doubt it." Morgan reached out herself, just gently jostling and releasing the dirt around the base of the flower with her new Earth magic, something she had not yet perfected but that would do for this task. As the flower began to come closer through both of their efforts, she tilted her head at it. "A flower from this spring...Do you think it might have the same benefits as the water?"
I've been kicking them away
Been hoping not to let them take control

Messages In This Thread
making me feel glad that I'm not you - by Saiden - 09-28-2020, 10:30 PM
RE: making me feel glad that I'm not you - by Morgan - 10-02-2020, 05:41 PM