making me feel glad that I'm not you
For Morgan
Saiden Hali
Smuggler / Cook

Age: 33 | Height: 6' 2'' | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
saiden
Grinning, Saiden leaned forward towards Morgan and lowered his voice somewhat. "How interesting the tale and the person telling it are." He smirked. "If you're a boring person, you'll be a boring storyteller. But you strike me as anything but boring."

Throwing his head back he laughed. Nodding, he pointed at one particularly ugly scar on his abdomen. "A few. And men. More of them are from jealous lovers though." Winking, he pointed at another old wound, this one on his shoulder. "This is from a noblewoman whose husband I seduced. Let's just say he wasn't annoyed in the slightest though even if she was."

As she took out the cloth and removed the object from inside it, his eyes narrowed. His gaze flicked towards the flower as she wrapped it. As they did, his air magic reached out and began to roll and pull the hairball closer to him. When in was within reach and she seemed preoccupied with her current task, his fingers crept across the ground to curl his hand around it. He slipped it under his waistband in a small pouch he used to hide valuables.

Messages In This Thread
making me feel glad that I'm not you - by Saiden - 09-28-2020, 10:30 PM
RE: making me feel glad that I'm not you - by Saiden - 10-03-2020, 03:52 PM