making me feel glad that I'm not you
For Morgan
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Morgan
Snakes are biting at my heels
The worries that refuse to let us go
"I'm not. We did win, though. It took a lot, and several of the guards were injured...but we didn't lose anyone, that day." Saying that she frowned, let out a sigh; she had not lost anyone then, but the next time there had been an attack at the gates? It had been a very different story. Those deaths still pulled at her heart every time she recalled them and knocked the wind out of her, made her want to hide in shame; very few things did that to the Warden.

She groaned at his joke, rolling her eyes. "I don't do a lot for fun. I like to train." That probably didn't count, though; it was for her job, and not what most people would consider a casual hobby. "...Sometimes, very rarely, I like to read novels. I don't have much time, though." When she got to her room at night, she was usually tired enough to simply undress and fall into bed; it had been a while since she had felt awake enough to spend time reading.

"I don't know if I dare ask what it is you do." Morgan glanced over, fingers still lightly tracing the edges of the lily.
I've been kicking them away
Been hoping not to let them take control

Messages In This Thread
making me feel glad that I'm not you - by Saiden - 09-28-2020, 10:30 PM
RE: making me feel glad that I'm not you - by Morgan - 10-06-2020, 09:29 PM