pray for the wicked
Finn Rosencrantz

Age: 36 | Height: 6’0 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 6 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
memory’s so treacherous
Finn doesn’t understand - the name means very little to him - until Safrin reaches out for the owl, and the Spyglass gives her his full attention for the first time. Certainly a beautiful creature, he notes the galaxies that swim in eyes far too intelligent for a mere bird, and swallows hard. The responsibility for a living thing is something not to be taken lightly, and Finn is... hardly responsible for his own well-being.

But the goddess provides reassurances that, were he not somewhat starstruck, would seem all too perfect. As it is, he gives a polite smile and a nod. ”Of course I can,” he says. ”I make my home in an attic in the Tower. I have a skylight, so she will be able to come and go as she pleases.”
one moment you’re lost in a carnival of delights
the next, it leads you somewhere you don’t want to go
FINN

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Safrin
Though Safrin's gaze is knowing—she of course knows precisely where Finn lives (and likely a great deal more things he'd be uncomfortable were he aware of)—she merely nods. "I think that would suit her very well. In fact, I think she'll enjoy it."

Smiling down, Safrin continues to stroke the small creature who silently opens her beak as a gesture of appreciation. "She's a little like you, actually." The goddess adds with a small smile. "She sees far more than she lets on."

Rising, Artemide hopping awkwardly towards Finn (owls are not graceful walkers, as we all know), the goddess brushes a few leaves from her gown. "I'll return once I have the things for your strings. Is that a deal?"
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Finn Rosencrantz

Age: 36 | Height: 6’0 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 6 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
memory’s so treacherous
How do you know she’ll enjoy it? Finn wants to ask, but of course he doesn’t. He’s giving the owl a real glance over now, the Spyglass feeling his lips curl up in a soft smile, though he’s not so sure why. Perhaps it’s the wonderfully awkward way the creature moves; Finn gets to his feet purely so that he can sling the guitar over his shoulder, before crouching back before the bird.

”Artemide,” he repeats, tilting his head. He doesn’t reach out for her - if they are as alike as Safrin says, it would be a good way for Finn to get a finger bitten off - but he does glance back up at the goddess. ”I hope the things she sees are pleasant,” he murmurs, before nodding. ”We have a deal.”
one moment you’re lost in a carnival of delights
the next, it leads you somewhere you don’t want to go
FINN

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Safrin
The owl blinks at the sound of her name though gives no other indication she's heard him. Intelligent as she is, there's no need for obvious head-tilting or hooting for Finn to know he's got it right. Safrin just said as much, after all. Soon the pair will muddle through the awkwardness and Finn will understand her tells for when she wants to be carried and where and how she likes to be touched. For now she simply stares up at him with eyes of unspeakable depth and beauty.

"Sometimes they are." Safrin says with a nod. "But always are they necessary." She adds, before giving the music-man a final nod. "Until we meet again." The goddess all but whispers, and soon she vanishes just as silently as she came, whispering back into the night.

~FINn dont' fuck this up.
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!