yours until the mountain crumbles to the sea

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
"Touching your partner without consent isn't naughty sugartits, it's just being an asshole." Frey reprimands. Their voice is still honeyed and light, though it has an unmistakable edge to it now.

"Not me. If you haven't noticed I'm in a season of expansion." Indeed, if literally splitting into two at the festival hadn't been enough of an indication of that, surely their counterpart who had last met with Loren, clothed and with an entirely different agenda, should have clued him in. "Just as Rae is two things, so am I. I simply go through seasons where how I depict that change shifts."

As Loren reaches out again, Frey abruptly moves their hand from the front of his pants, catching his fingers as they attempt to brush against their skin. Twisting them backwards they level a dark stare at him. "Though we just had this chat." They snarl, legs snapping such as they stand in one fluid motion. "I don't know how much more clear I can be about this pumpkin. I don't care about your interest in this metal or where it goes. And if you've no need of the sort of maps that I am interested in, then I can't help you."

Well...can't. Won't.

Messages In This Thread
RE: yours until the mountain crumbles to the sea - by Frey - 09-30-2020, 05:35 PM