yours until the mountain crumbles to the sea

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Exhaling a long sigh of annoyance, the deity presses two fingers to their forehead. "I feel as though we've had this conversation before honeytits, but let's have it again. Unlike my counterparts, meddlesome and manipulative as they are, I have no desire to accrue disciples or followers. I have no need of any of you, nor take any pleasure in aiding with your mortal's whims. I am here to stoke the fires that keep your kind alive. In a word, I'm here for the sex."

They run a hand through their sleek dark hair before placing it on their cocked hip. "You want an erection to last all through the night? 18 vaginas? To cum from your bellybutton? You want to break off your dick and fuck yourself in the ass with it? By all means you can come to me with that."

Waving their hand vaguely at Loren, they just shake their head. "But...this? The things you fill your days with when you aren't chasing an orgasm? I couldn't give one single fuck."

Messages In This Thread
RE: yours until the mountain crumbles to the sea - by Frey - 09-30-2020, 07:04 PM