yours until the mountain crumbles to the sea

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
"Well, reaching out to grab whatever strikes your fancy is not a good way to go about it." Frey scolds, but their voice has grown considerably warmer now that Loren seems to have found his place. That it's on his back, on the ground, is interesting.

"Well, which is it? Do you want someone to touch you and to touch them, or do you want your orgasms to be mind-melting? Do you need the map, or not?" Folding their arms across their chests, adding just enough pressure against their breasts to make them plump up mouth wateringly, Frey just stares. "You're always so quick to come across as confident, and then suddenly you're on your back. Quick with a laugh even though you don't find anything funny. You try and sound sensual by saying you don't need my map, and then ask for it in the next breath." They shrug their shoulders. "Do better. I don't appreciate having my time wasted, even for eyes as pretty as yours."

Messages In This Thread
RE: yours until the mountain crumbles to the sea - by Frey - 09-30-2020, 07:31 PM