I too have a destiny
for Deimos
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Morgan

Fear is dark but my love is a lantern
Shining up like coins in a fountain
There was, in a way, some joy in the way she was clearly surprising Deimos. Morgan had gathered the impression that the man had been through a lot of hardship (he had the recognisable hard edge of a blade that had been sharpened many times), that he was used to seeing the worst possible outcome. To provide something better felt good, as if she might help turn his fortunes around, as they were at the moment.

Maybe that was egotistical, but it wasn't her only motivation, anyway. He was a genuinely skilled man, honest in a way she could understand and appreciate; a good fit on her council, which sorely lacked anyone specifying in defense and attack.

"I see. I..." Morgan paused, wondering if it was any of her business to ask after his relationships at his home in the Grounds. Eventually deciding it wasn't, instead of inquiring after any particular matter she simply opened up the conversation for him to say if he wanted to: "I must admit I am curious to know how that occurred. Last time we met, well, before your sickness, you seemed dedicated to the Grounds. Is it merely Rexanna's death that has spurred you to move over here?"

As for the council, she tilted her head side to side. "At first, perhaps a less active position, as you learn about Halo, the Citadel and our unique position within the Fangs. However, once you were familiar, I would appoint you as a warmaster and defense expert for our Citadel. We live in volatile times. I will do everything I can to prevent Halo being involved in any conflicts, but..." Morgan looked down to her desk, papers of writing on political and divine situations scattered across it. "...Well. In any case, it's good to be defended and ready to attack, should we need to."
Hope is a tree sitting on a mountain where the grass don't grow
There's a sad old sea but my love is an island

Messages In This Thread
I too have a destiny - by Morgan - 09-30-2020, 05:39 PM
RE: I too have a destiny - by Deimos - 09-30-2020, 06:50 PM
RE: I too have a destiny - by Morgan - 10-01-2020, 09:36 PM
RE: I too have a destiny - by Deimos - 10-01-2020, 10:32 PM
RE: I too have a destiny - by Morgan - 10-02-2020, 05:16 PM
RE: I too have a destiny - by Deimos - 10-02-2020, 10:04 PM
RE: I too have a destiny - by Morgan - 10-03-2020, 03:27 PM
RE: I too have a destiny - by Deimos - 10-03-2020, 07:41 PM
RE: I too have a destiny - by Morgan - 10-04-2020, 04:47 PM