I too have a destiny
for Deimos
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 34 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 74 - Dext: 74 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754
We're lost in the space between
who we are and all that we're trying to be

What Morgan uttered wasn’t wrong – the Sword and the Reaper had been portions and pieces, backdrops and surroundings, ample placards in lands they occupied. His commitments were usually instilled by the notions of responsibility, of ambition, of aspirations. But the Grounds hadn’t been like the Aurora Basin, where he felt the need to uphold anything and everything, no crowns worn, no sovereignties gathered. He’d served because his family was there, a living, breathing part of his heart, lungs, enamel, and soul. He’d served because Wessex had once asked, and then Rexanna, and Evie thereafter. In alteration in his dedication had only been because none of them existed for him anymore – and he’d lived in enough cinders, enough embers, enough ashes, to know he’d only become one of those perished flames if he remained. If he tried to build something out of nothing again. If he attempted to revitalize a dying star.

A clench to his jaw feathered and shuddered through the muscles there, an indication he really didn’t want to discuss the matter further; and only did because he’d been prompted, and he had no intention of instilling some foolish regard that he was a beast who wandered from place to place, leaving everything behind. “I lost Rexanna, then Kiada, then Amalia. The Queen prior, Evie, has disappeared. So has Hotaru. I stayed and helped for all of them.” And now they were gone and out of his life – some by choice, some by death and demise, some by other measures he’d yet to understand. What would you have me do? buried and mired itself in his thoughts, not voiced, not shared.

He remained tall and steadfast through the rest, his mind struggling to churn away from the labor and loss, circumventing as best he could to the matters at hand. What the Glacier offered was perfectly reasonable, and understandable given the circumstances regarding his illness, and any other unknown parameters. The monolith had been a force within the Grounds, and not so much within Halo – he had friends frozen solid in a cave beyond the Fangs – eyes lifting back to her. “If and when that time comes, and you find me suitable, I will do my best.” The mention of defenses, of attacks, of avoiding conflicts, brought forth recent scramblings of information, and best not to put it off until he forgot it in some act of delirium again. “Then you need to be made aware that there is some organization called The Order. From what I have heard, they are targeting demigods, or those to become, in order to combat against the Voice.” Where that left the Ascended, or the rest of the world, would be anyone’s guess.

DEIMOS
Stop trying to show how to save our souls
It takes dying to know
How to live as ghosts

Messages In This Thread
I too have a destiny - by Morgan - 09-30-2020, 05:39 PM
RE: I too have a destiny - by Deimos - 09-30-2020, 06:50 PM
RE: I too have a destiny - by Morgan - 10-01-2020, 09:36 PM
RE: I too have a destiny - by Deimos - 10-01-2020, 10:32 PM
RE: I too have a destiny - by Morgan - 10-02-2020, 05:16 PM
RE: I too have a destiny - by Deimos - 10-02-2020, 10:04 PM
RE: I too have a destiny - by Morgan - 10-03-2020, 03:27 PM