Mini Event Masquerade
sexual themes
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
She watched while other guests filtered in, one she didn’t recognize who held a guitar before going and inspecting the masks. Remi, she recognized next and offered him a small smile from behind her mask should he look, but he seemed preoccupied, his gaze dancing to the ground which caused her brows to knit together somewhat. She was prepared to step aside, to move toward Remi when another stranger walked in that caught her attention completely for the fact the man was fully nude! Rex’s gaze lingered on him a bit amused before immediately looking away at the gathered guests and those that had moved to speak with one another.

The woman remained alone, however, perched against the wall. Her mask lowered a small amount as Bastien walked in, grand and in splendor, pleased that it had attracted such a crowd. Her gaze danced from his mask to his cape as his hands threw up and he addressed them all. As he spoke, he began to mention the room in the back and his eyes drifted to many before they landed on hers. In response, Rex wiggled her mask at him with a quirked eyebrow and a smirk. Then when Bastien’s speech had finished, she turned to the place to get the drinks and noticed Remi talking to someone.

She moved up beside him, her arm close enough to brush by his own as he gestured to a gin and spoke to the stranger. She flashed them both a small grin before reaching for the gin that Remi had indicated first. “I’ll have to thank you later for this.” She purred to him with a smile, gesturing with the hand that held the glass in a ‘cheers’ kind of motion before downing it and making her way to follow Bastien toward the back room.
RexannA
rebellion sits well on you; like a red coat,
or the gilt gold burnish of youth.

coding

Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Age: 28 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:

Edy wrinkled her nose playfully at Jigano. One day she was going to get him to crack. She'd make him laugh at a filthy joke or finally pick up on all the sopping wet innuendos she was laying at his feet. Either that or she'd have to just straight up straddle him at work one day to get some colour into those cheeks. Untli then however, she merely tutted and gave him a playful pout. "It was a slight against something." She purred, before tilting her head back to laugh. "What do I look like, your bartender?" That was an easy one, but Edy made it anyways with a delightful purr of laughter.

Glancing towards the painted woman, for the first time in probably ever, Edy looked properly stunned the way young boys do when seeing their first pair of boobs. "Not in my hands gorgeous." Edy quipped placing a hand on her hip and subtly turning towards the tigress. At their feet, Bobi purred and rubbed herself against the attuned's legs, her bright eyes staring upwards as her large ears twitched. "She seems quite taken with you." Edy commented, a salacious sparkle in her dark eyes as she gazed at Alorhea, resisting the urge to make the obvious joke about things her pussy liked.

Glancing over the woman's shoulder she flashed a smile to Rexanna, before noticing the man with the guitar. "Ooh. Don't let yourself be upstaged Jigano." Edy murmured, flashing the bard a smile that assured him she knew he wouldn't be. "That offering of warming up still stands if you need it." She purred before her attention was totally and completely taken by Lucas (who the tigress had apparently pounced on as well).

As Bastien made his rather grand entrance, Edy flashed a dazzlingly white smile. She listened with a distracted interest—her eyes flitting towards Alorhea and @Lucas—though settled upon Bastien as he disapprovingly tossed a mask her way. "What's this for? Want me to pretend to be someone else?" She mewled in a simpering tone. Though the spark of voracity in her gaze said she probably wouldn't mind, nor would it be the first time.

Sashaying behind him, she gently extended her fingers (made quite warm by her magic) against the small of Alorhea and Lucas 's backs. "Party's this way—" She purred. And, if they'd allow, she'd try to take them both by the hands and have the three of them follow Bastien and Rexanna into the back room.

EDY
baby you should know what you're falling for
Attraes Le Deux
Bard

Age: 47 | Height: 6' 0 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship:
Level: 0 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Andy Offline
Change author:
Attraes
We all have demons. I choose to feed mine

Attraes looked over to Bastien as the host made his grand entrance. Dark eyes peered through the sockets of the wolf mask over to the others.

Rexanna Edrei Jigano @Lilly Lucas Eden and @Alhorea Remi

Was it really that simple to worship? Surrender your body 'for worship'? Piercing grin revealed through the lower half of his mask. A glorified brothel where the whores were free...what a glorious world this was proving to be.

Attraes believed in no god, lacked faith and empathy. It was precisely why he was the way he was.

The wolf would take a drink, eyes lingering toward Lily as he grabbed a set of drinks.

"Look at your heart and your tongue,
One but feels deaf and dumb,
The other speaks in words and signs.

The wolf, and the lamb
The lion, and the deer
Far away yet together

Look at the unity of this
Spring and Winter
Manifested in the equinox."

Spoke the wolf as he closed in and offered Lilly one of the drinks held.

"What brought you here? Seeking faith or flesh or a little of both."

Attraes would ask as he looked over the gathering before focusing on the young woman as he awaited an answer, sipping his drink.
Lucas Copperhead

Age: 38 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 7 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
LUCI

A smirk curled across Lucas's face at the painted woman's approach, and he accepted the drink she offered with an elegant nod of gratitude. "I would," he purred to her, sipping at the drink and seeming somewhat disappointed in how bland it seemed to him. Since his transition to this new world (a world he would either rule or escape, by hook or by crook), only one thing seemed to bring his tastebuds to life. Only one thing would do, and it pulsed delightfully along Alorhea 's slender neck.

"Whilst I have little doubt of your talent, my dear, if this were a permanent look then I would never have the pleasure of painting myself anew, would I?" He flashed her a fanged grin, about to say something more when a dark-skinned beauty positively prowled over to them, her hand a gentle pressure on the small of his back.

Their host's entrance (and invitation) had been something akin to the luxury and loose morals he was used to, and he allowed Edrei to coax him towards that back room without any resistance. "Is it? I hope it's worth my while," he commented back to her.
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
To Bastien's delight and relief, others followed him into the side room. There was a small part of him that had worried he would be left sat alone in the dark while everyone stayed resolutely in the entrance, until he'd have to slink back embarrassed and rejected into the party.

The first one through was Rexanna, which surprised him. She had seemed into the church and willing to prove herself before, but he didn't think she was so eager. A graceful smile hiding his surprise, Bastien motioned to beside him on the couch and waited for Rexanna to sit. Cushions and padded surfaces were everywhere here, on the floor and on the raised surfaces, and on a table in the middle several glasses filled with wine waited.

Edrei wasn't far behind, which was no surprise. Bastien supposed it ultimately didn't matter if she didn't wear the mask; none of them would have that many clothes on eventually anyway. Speaking of...he reached back to unclasp his cloak and undo the last few buttons of his shirt. The outfit had been for the entrance, and now there was an entirely different task waiting.

Lucas came with Edy too. Bastien sat confident and smiling at the back of the room, motioning for everyone who entered to come and sit down. "Please, come in."

As Edy sat down, Bastien trailed a finger up the side of her thigh, from her leg to her hip, but didn't touch anymore than that - not yet. "So. What did you all come here for?" The question was smirked, asked dripping with suggestion.

Bastien
Masquerade! Paper faces on parade
Masquerade! Hide your face so the world will never find you
Alorhea Likos
Body artist

Age: 32 | Height: 5’7” | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship:
Level: 0 - Strg: 8 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 8 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Sage Offline
Change author:
MP: 345

Some part of her found that she liked the sound of Lucas’ voice. Why? She wasn’t sure, but there was a subtle allure in just the inflections and words he strung together. There was an almost hypnotic charm to it.

She smiled at the compliment Lucas gave her and took a sip of the drink, dipping her eyes away, unable to hold his gaze without feeling her cheeks flush. Hopefully her makeup hid the tint of red that her face took on. Rhea was more than aware of her artistic abilities. After all, she had covered herself in permanent designs... Still, she enjoyed his perspective of changing the designs one wears.

Edrei joined them then, her hand placed on both of their backs then brought to their hands, as she encouraged them to the next room. Rhea flashed a smirk to the other girl and to Lucas, following without hesitation. This ought to be some fun.

The painted woman settled beside Edy on the couch, watching Bastien draw his finger over the dark-skinned woman’s leg. The tigress flashed their host and Lucas a grin, eyes finding Rexanna and realizing she was the only person she hadn’t made an acquaintance of. Plenty of time for that she supposed.

The tigress would twirl her finger in Edy’s hair for a moment, a sound that resembled a purr escaping in a hushed volume with a smirk.

RHEA
nature is pleased with simplicity
Lucas Copperhead

Age: 38 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
LUCI

Lucas closed his eyes momentarily as they reached the back room; with the music distant now he swore he could all but feel the thrum of heartbeats, each one spiking and ebbing with a touch or a whisper. A smirk curled across his lips, and he felt predatory in a way that he had missed for far too long, even though it had only been a few days at most.

Arching an eyebrow at both Edrei and Alorhea, he cast a glance back to Rexanna before prowling forward to take a seat on Bastien's other side, sinking into the cushions like some lazy feline.

"Me? I came here looking for trouble, of course," he murmured, flashing a fanged grin to them all. "And I do hope I have found it."
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
Bastien had motioned toward his side to sit, yet others began to filter in following them. She still swirled the drink in her hand as she surveyed those that walked in with her dark blue gaze. Two of them she didn’t know, but she offered a quiet smirk to Lucas who she had noticed earlier arriving nude to the party. Her eyes scanned them once again, meeting eyes with Alorhea. She dipped her head in a light greeting, dropping the mask slightly from her face. She looked to Edrei then, offering the flirtatious woman a grin.

But Lucas spoke next, taking up Bastien’s other seat. He flashed a fanged grin, and something in the pit of Rexanna’s stomach fluttered as she remembered a night on the bone bridge, fangs, and euphoria. She lifted the drink and downed it, discarding the glass on a table off to the side before placing the mask there and transforming her dress. She had made it in a way where it’d look almost ball ready, but the skirt was easily removed to change it into a kind of bodice she could wear, revealing her long legs that Bastien was at least somewhat familiar with.

She flashed them all her own roguish grin. “What fun would it be without trouble?” She purred, her honeyed tone leaving her lips and actually meeting her eyes for once. Then, as if she were compelled by the feeling in her stomach she approached Lucas and knelt onto the cushions along his side, her hand aiming to trace along his shoulder as she glanced to Edy and Alorhea then finally Bastien.
RexannA
rebellion sits well on you; like a red coat,
or the gilt gold burnish of youth.

coding

Lily Balfour
Entertainer

Age: 34 | Height: 5'9'' | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: N/A - Strg: 16 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:

It doesn’t take long for the main room to slowly empty of the assembled guests, leaving Lily as the only woman amongst a couple of men and the musician. She shouldn’t be nervous. Really, she shouldn’t be. Used to rooms full of grabbing hands and drunk revelers, why does she find this kind of singular attention unnerving?

Pulling on her best stage secrets, Lily steadies herself almost imperceptibly with a hand on the table, politely declining his offer by raising her own, still half-full glass. “Seeking… something. Not sure what. Bastien saved me from freezing to death when I landed here, but I don’t know may others.” Tilting her head to one side, she fixes Attraes with ‘interested’ eyes and flicks her pinky in his direction. “And you, mystery man? I would think it’s rather easy to tell why the men are here, but I’ll admit I’m hoping for a surprise.”

Because they’re shameless horndogs and the promise of anything resembling an orgy should bring them running. Which is why Lily hasn’t stepped into the back room yet. She’s sussing out her options, seeing what these people are made of. Don’t get her wrong, sex is amazing, sex is fun, and she loves nothing more than a pleasure-filled night with someone who can hold a conversation during the breaks.

Her gaze drifts to Edden and Remi as they linger at the drinks table as well. Should they start their own foursome here, join the party in the back, or will they dissipate into the dark, cold night? “How does one start a religion, anyway?” she asks to the three of them, genuinely curious. She knows nothing of this ‘Safrin,’ nothing about the tenants of this new faith. “If this goddess supports orgies, I’m tempted to follow just on principle, but… you know… right now it all just seems like a big excuse to fuck and call it worship.” She shrugs. Don't need a goddess to do that.

lily
as if you were on fire from within
the moon lives in the lining of your skin
Attraes Le Deux
Bard

Age: 47 | Height: 6' 0 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship:
Level: 0 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Andy Offline
Change author:
Attraes
We all have demons. I choose to feed mine

The wolf grinned through the exposed bottom half of his mask, dimples deep along the corners of his lips as he nodded to @Lilly

"I suppose it's easy to assume what would draw such a...diverse crowd. Though to grow through these lengths for the act of fucking another person?"

Attraes flicked his teeth as he looked over the others, chuckling quietly.

"Seems a bit much...compensating for something. To each his own I suppose, though I never needed such...theatrics to get what I wanted when I wanted it."

Again he smirked as he looked back over toward Lilly.

"As for what brings me here...I come seeking, inspiration. I am a bard after all. Music, Arts, culture of all sorts of lavishness and diversity. It's all part of the process. So, I suppose that's what I seek. To be inspired."

He'd follow Lilly's stare toward Remi and Edden having not noticed them before, offering them a cordial greeting. His own beliefs spoken, he was curious how the others felt.
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5250
Jigano grinned at Edy, wiggling his fingers at her teasingly but before he could accept her offer - as deliberately innocently as possible, of course - her attention had been drawn away. He chuckled as she made her escape towards the back room, his eyes flickering back to Attraes with amusement. "As long as neither of us upstages our flamboyant host, I'll be content," he murmured. Finding his friend and conversation lured away, he settled himself comfortably back in his niche. With the body heat finally bringing the temperature up to something reasonable he felt better about taking his lap harp from its casing and tuning the strings.

Humming softly to himself he let his fingers dance over the instrument idly for a moment before deciding on a song: sprightly, joyful, a more complicated improvisation on a country reel to get toes tapping and people dancing - and, perhaps, to help drown out any awkward noises that might emerge from the back room.
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Age: 28 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:

As Bastien ran a fingertip up her thigh, she gave the man an imploring look. It always was a bit tricky to tell if someone was merely being coy or if they were just being plain old tentative. Either way, Edy didn't quite have the patience to find out. Rolling easily to the side, the teenager moved to straddle Bastien with an easy and athletic sort of grace. Her hips pulse forward against him as her thighs nestled tightly on either side of his legs. "You mean you're not all here for the cooking class?" She quipped with a dazzlingly white smile, tossing a smirk towards Lucas as he sat down.

No of course they weren't. They were clearly here to fuck, and she wasn't sure why Bastien was taking them the scenic route.

Given that Rexanna seemed to have her eye on Lucas, Edy was happy to shift her gaze to the intoxicating and mysterious woman to her left. Grinning at the touch of Rhea's fingers in her hair, Edy leaned towards her (making sure to press her hips against Bastien in earnest now), to drag the woman towards her for a kiss. One finger trailed along her collarbones as her tongue implored and danced, her lips hungry and seeking.

EDY
baby you should know what you're falling for
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
Bastien had assumed the people here might need some time to adjust to the idea of a tryst in a back room, but it appeared at least Edy was more than familiar enough with the concept. Deciding fuck it and just going with what was happening, he pulled off his mask (though still placed it down gently as it had taken a while) and pushed his hips up against Edy's as he moved to kiss and suck at her throat.

Her pulling of Alorhea closer was definitely welcome. Bastien's hands began to explore them both, one running up Edy's side and pulling up her top with it while the other moved to rest on Rhea's thigh, an almost questioning touch there to make sure she was fine with being caressed.

Of course, as preoccupied as he was with both of the lovely women around him, there was also a naked man sat right next to him and well, it would just be irresponsible to ignore that.

Taking the hand that had by now pushed Edy's shirt up enough to expose her breasts (and moving to put his mouth on one of her nipples) he placed it on Lucas' chest, blindly stroking his way down.

Bastien
Masquerade! Paper faces on parade
Masquerade! Hide your face so the world will never find you
Lucas Copperhead

Change author:
LUCI

What a travesty it was, that in his transition to this new world he had lost any sense of working equipment. Or pleasurable touch. Ugh. If Lucas hadn't already been, he'd probably say this was as close to Hell as he'd ever get. Still, he'd already evidenced that there was at least some way for him to experience ecstasy, and the woman beside him was close enough that he might take that chance for himself again tonight.

And besides, even if he was bereft of physical touch, that didn't mean he wasn't very interested in the goings on emotionally. His smile was crooked as Bastien and the ladies began to put on a show for them, Lucas winding an arm around his companion's waist to draw her closer against him. Bastien's hand drifted aimlessly down his chest, and in the meantime he leant up to press his lips against the silk of Rexanna's throat, teeth grazing against her teasingly.