hoping this feeling wont die
for Sleepy Amalia
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Age: 36 | Height: 6'3" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
If it's something I want
then it's something I need
When Amalia finally appeared, Adam turned to look at her and before he could help it, his mouth fell open unattractively in amazement. The dress, her hair, the basket...in the surrounding of the soft Longheat Oasis she looked like some kind of forest goddess. "Wow, uh, wow." He laughed, rubbing the back of his neck. "You look...you look really beautiful, Amalia." The lack of swearing in this statement punctuated the heartfelt nature of it, the almost boyish smile he said it with before coming forward to take the basket, guide her to the blanket.

"I'm always hungry, you know that. And for your food? ....Though come to think of it, I haven't really eaten much of anyone elses, in Caido." Setting the basket down he went to sit on one side of the blanket, leaving plenty of room for Amalia: somehow, he figured she wasn't the type that would want to be sitting on his lap in the first date. "I got some wine from the market, and I even paid for it, so you can drink it without any guilt." Adam placed the bottle next to the basket, leaned back to see what she'd brought. When he was nervous he had a tendancy to over-ramble, so with some effort he forced his lips together, giving her a chance to speak.
I wasn't built for comfort
I was built for speed
ADAM
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
hoping this feeling wont die - by Adam - 10-01-2020, 09:08 PM
RE: hoping this feeling wont die - by Amalia - 10-03-2020, 10:20 PM
RE: hoping this feeling wont die - by Adam - 10-04-2020, 11:20 PM
RE: hoping this feeling wont die - by Amalia - 10-06-2020, 04:18 PM
RE: hoping this feeling wont die - by Adam - 10-06-2020, 07:04 PM
RE: hoping this feeling wont die - by Amalia - 10-12-2020, 07:39 PM
RE: hoping this feeling wont die - by Adam - 10-16-2020, 07:29 PM