hoping this feeling wont die
for Sleepy Amalia
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Age: 36 | Height: 6'3" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
If it's something I want
then it's something I need
Amalia's confusion at his compliments always made Adam smile, though he both found it funny and a little sad. He'd never had troubles accepting people's praise of him, in fact he welcomed it; did Amalia not think she deserved it? Because if he was honest, she did, more so than even him.

"Yeah. Sometimes when I look at you I just see a pie." He joked, knowing by now she could take his teasing. It was true though that he did love Amalia's food and as she brought it out he grinned excitedly, leaning over to look into the basket: with her cooking, he was even willing to eat the vegetables. "I'm not a boy, I'm...oh fuck, I'm thirty, aren't I? Uuuugh." Adam groaned, realising as he spoke just how old he was; he reached for a knife to cut the pie for comfort.

As the curry scent flowed up he grinned, lifting the pie and some vegetables onto a plate. "Reminds me of the kinda stuff I used to steal from the bakery near where my mum worked, when I was a kid...Man, I'd give anything to just smell the stuff there again." Caido was, in many ways, better or at least comparable to his home, but there was still nostalgia that held onto his heart. "I know it doesn't sound great, being the kid of a whore stealin' most meals...but I dunno. It was simple, back then."
I wasn't built for comfort
I was built for speed
ADAM
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
hoping this feeling wont die - by Adam - 10-01-2020, 09:08 PM
RE: hoping this feeling wont die - by Amalia - 10-03-2020, 10:20 PM
RE: hoping this feeling wont die - by Adam - 10-04-2020, 11:20 PM
RE: hoping this feeling wont die - by Amalia - 10-06-2020, 04:18 PM
RE: hoping this feeling wont die - by Adam - 10-06-2020, 07:04 PM
RE: hoping this feeling wont die - by Amalia - 10-12-2020, 07:39 PM
RE: hoping this feeling wont die - by Adam - 10-16-2020, 07:29 PM