hoping this feeling wont die
for Sleepy Amalia
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 30 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2830
Amalia
"And sometimes when I look at you I see a skeleton in rags," the girl retorts easily, though a blush lingers on her cheeks. It pleases her immensely, seeing his enthusiasm for her cooking; it is one of the few things Amalia takes pride in, and it warms her to share it with those she loves. She turns to the pool to hide her delight, failing utterly, open book that she is. "An old man, then," she agrees, pulling off a piece of the rosemary loaf. "Ancient. Grandfatherly, one might say."

As scandalizing and mystifying as the stories of his past life are, Amalia adores hearing them, her attention and imagination captivated by the idea of the bustling city that housed Adam as a youth. "Did you ever get caught?" She imagines he must have - for all his protests to the contrary, the Shield still can't picture her friend as much of a blackguard or serious thief.

There's bitterness in his voice, though, nostalgia, and the words tickling some insecurity that is never far from reach. "Do you... do you regret it? Coming here, I mean. Losing your old life. Do you miss it all?"
reach for the stars: but child, first recognize
the constellations of light you already carry
inside you

Messages In This Thread
hoping this feeling wont die - by Adam - 10-01-2020, 09:08 PM
RE: hoping this feeling wont die - by Amalia - 10-03-2020, 10:20 PM
RE: hoping this feeling wont die - by Adam - 10-04-2020, 11:20 PM
RE: hoping this feeling wont die - by Amalia - 10-06-2020, 04:18 PM
RE: hoping this feeling wont die - by Adam - 10-06-2020, 07:04 PM
RE: hoping this feeling wont die - by Amalia - 10-12-2020, 07:39 PM
RE: hoping this feeling wont die - by Adam - 10-16-2020, 07:29 PM