all those years I missed the signs
Saiden Hali
Smuggler / Cook

Age: 33 | Height: 6' 2'' | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
our sins are washed away
Saiden nodded at Milo's suggestion. "Aye, that could be it." Grinning, the cook winked at the younger man. "I won't be making that mistake again." The Hali chuckled, and his eyes practically glittered with amusement.

Smirking, he shrugged. "Nah, not gonna brag. I prefer to give demonstrations anyway." Waggling his eyebrows, he continued down the tunnel, heading towards the light he could now see in the distance.

Humming, he stepped into a particularly deep puddle and splashed both of them. Waving a hand, the water lifted from his fellow Abandoned's skin. "Sorry about that." Dismissing his magic, he kept his eyes on the ground, looking out for any more puddles. "Hey, do the tunnels still flood at the same time?"
Milo Kydd
Smuggler

Age: 28 | Height: 5’10 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
last couple of months kinda been a disaster
Saiden’s comment does arise a bit of a laugh from Milo, gaze slipping over to raise a brow at his fellow smuggler. “Aye, ya fancy me, huh?” A toothy grin is given toward Saiden, finding a fair amount of amusement in the idea of it but not pursuing it. As for demonstrations, Milo snorts and shakes his head. “’m not sure we’d get along too much like that.” He rumbles, waving it off with a breathy laugh.

At least, from what Milo can see, Saiden doesn’t seem to be the submissive type. And from what Milo knows of himself, it isn’t him either.

There’s a splash of water that douses him and he thinks nothing of it, moving along down the tunnels until the light grows brighter and Saiden pulls the water from his skin. “Yeh, they do when the tides in.” He offers before the tunnel opens up its mouth by the Port, the bustle of it above them bright and vibrant as the sun beats down on them. The ocean nearby is bright and glittering, and Milo readjusts his pack on his shoulder, standing by the edge of the water. “Well, ya made it. Y’can thank me later.
tell all my friends i'm asleep if they ask ya
sorry, i had to move to alaska
MILO
Saiden Hali
Smuggler / Cook

Age: 33 | Height: 6' 2'' | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
our sins are washed away
Saiden barked out a laugh at Milo's question. "I got eyes, don't I? Yer cute, competent, and confident. What's not to like?" Smirking a bit, the cook arched an eyebrow at his fellow smuggler's refusal. "Aye? Why's that?" The Hali grinned, not put off so easily.

"Good to know." Glancing back at the tunnel, he noted the last of the signs that had led them out and into the port. Glancing back at the other man, Saiden winked. "Does that mean I get to see ye again?" His gaze traveled over Milo's body before flicking back up to meet the younger man's eyes. "An' what would ye consider a proper thank you?"
Milo Kydd
Smuggler

Age: 28 | Height: 5’10 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Saiden’s compliment has Milo snorting, shaking his head. It’s a different kind of compliment than what Oliver had told him, but much like that one he doesn’t see how it fits or applies to him. “’Cause I think ya’d want me t’do what’ver ya want ‘n ‘m not like that.” He raises a brow toward Saiden, wondering if his assumption is right.

But they’re at the mouth of the port, and Milo pauses by the entrance, attention lingering on Saiden as the cook looks him up and down. “Both in this kinda work, right? You’ll see me ‘gain.” A healthy shrug is given to that, leaning forward toward Saiden as if he’s going to tell him a secret. “Few meals at yer shack, we’ll call it ev’n.” He tips a wink back at Saiden as he withdraws, leaning against the wall of the fingers with amusement.
MILO
Saiden Hali
Smuggler / Cook

Change author:
our sins are washed away
Raising an eyebrow right back at Milo, Saiden smirked. "An' if I told ye that ye could do anythin' ye wanted to me? Would that change yer answer?" Spreading his free hand across his chest, he traced it down his body, following the trail of hairs towards his groin.

"Aye, that I will." Grinning, he nodded at his fellow smuggler. The cook hoisted the box he was carrying up slightly higher. "That works for me. I'll be seeing ye, hopefully sooner rather than later." With that, he gave a little wave. Then he turned on his heel and started making his way through the crowds so he could drop off the package and shower just like the other man had suggested.
Milo Kydd
Smuggler

Change author:
Milo watches Saiden as he speaks, a red brow raising as he watches Saiden’s hand trail along his body, but it doesn’t stir anything in the smuggler. “We’ll see.” He flashes an easy smirk, a roll of his shoulders in a shrug, before he readjusts his pack.

And once the agreement is made for payment, Milo pushes himself off the wall, nodding to Saiden’s wave, having nothing else to add to it. At the very least, he could go and visit his mother’s shop, spend a bit of time before heading home to shower off the work of the day and probably a pit stop on the docks for a drink, to head home drunk as per usual.

— FIN
MILO