to your room
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2759
Unable to take his eyes off of Ronin especially now, all clean and pressed in a way that the alchemist has never seen him, Remi feels his heart skip and flutter in his chest as an adorably skeptical smile steals across his lips. "What sort of music?" The alchemist wonders, cheeks flushed and green eyes full of mischief and joy.

"Ahh, if it would be a mess I take it you wouldn't be successful in your efforts?" Untucking Ronin's shirt, immaculately pressed or not it still blocked the skin Remi so badly wanted to feel beneath, Remi glances up with a raised brow. "And then we'd end up like this? You drunk, straddling me?" He wonders with a grin.
who's got their claws in you my friend?
into your heart i'll b e a t  again

Coding base by Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 81 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3601
arms give away your need
Ronin’s eyes crinkle with his smile, his fingers running carefully through his husband’s curls, enjoying the way they spring and bounce back into place. ”Any kind we like. I imagine there would be some pianist, or someone with a violin. I’m sure I could persuade them into playing your favourite songs.” He gasps softly, as if scandalised by the way Remi insists on undressing him, kissing the corner of his mouth and letting his hands drop down onto his shoulders.

”I would be successful insofar that the tablecloth would be off,” he murmurs, nose brushing over the scruff on Remi’s cheek. ”But otherwise I suppose not.” Drawing back he lets his eyes wander over Remi, wanting to drink in every part of him. ”Oh, almost certainly,” he says, his words nearly a purr. ”Why, do you have any other preference?”
tie them up and around me
and play me as you please
RONIN
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
"You know, it feels like forever since I've heard real music." The alchemist notes, tilting his head slightly into his husband's affectionate fingers. Oh, there were singers at the bar and all sorts of songs played by campfires, but nothing of the grandiose sort he'd once heard in Northaven. Nothing with the soul of the road as he'd been used to listening to as a boy. "Ahh, my mistake." Remi says, fingers momentarily flitting away from Ronin's hips as the previously empty restaurant is simultaneously filled with other diners who gasp at this inappropriate display.

"Sounds fairly successful to me." Tilting his chin upward, lips parted slightly as if he might by magic somehow tug Ronin's down toward him, Remi too marvels in the decadence that is Ronin Taliesin. "Oh no, not at all. This is your date after all. But I have seen you drunk and in my lap before after a meal, and it usually involves a good amount of drool on my shoulder." Not that he minds in the least, and not that he hasn't returned the favour many times before as well.

Coding base by Sky!
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
arms give away your need
”Same,” Ronin admits, but no sooner has he spoken when, among the scandalised diners, a violinist picks up a gentle tune which rocks and sways around them. It’s a little different to what it must have actually been like, because of course he can’t remember it exactly, but it’s a close approximation. He grins and leans in, Remi’s magic drawing him down and into another kiss, the Star’s tongue dancing a slow rhythm against his husband’s.

”Mm, not this time it wouldn’t,” he mumbles against his lips with a wicked laugh. ”You see, for this wining and dining, I’d let you feed me. So you could make sure there was no food coma to be had. I imagine I would think it quite teasing.” He arches his hips in time with the last word, very gently taking his lower lip between his teeth.

”I might even want dessert.”
RONIN
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
Humming against his husband's lips as if to add another layer of tactile feel to their embrace, Remi reaches up to softly curl a hand around Ronin's lower back. Everything about the moment is utter perfection, from the weight and heat rolling off of the Star, the tenderness of his lips contrasted with the prickle of the stubble on his cheeks and below his nose, to the way he tastes of spring mornings and the silence of the woods.

"So this is..you wining and dining me, and yet...I'm feeding you?" Skeptically said, Remi raises a brow at his husband which quickly is forced into a look of concentration as the huntsman's hips press and then hover away from his own. Clenching his jaw and offering his husband and amused if not entirely predatory stare for his teasing, Remi sighs heavily through his nose not quite trusting his lips to speak yet.

"Dessert as well? My. That's quite the evening you have planned, though it sounds as if I'll be doing a good deal of the work." So saying Remi's free hand moves to wrap around Ronin's waist as the other pressed against the flat of his back tries to keep the Star anchored so that their hips might align again.

Coding base by Sky!
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
arms give away your need
”We are feeding each other,” he murmurs into the kiss with a chuckle. ”I feed you, you feed me. That way it’s fun, romantic... and I’m less likely to inhale dinner and wine and fall asleep.” It’s a wise decision, if Remi thinks about it. Ronin bounces his eyebrows at his husband, too, at the predatory look slanted his way, brushing his thumb lovingly across his cheek.

His smugness melts into a gasp of pleasure at the feel of strong hands slipping around his waist, drawing them together again and making Ronin’s arousal quite apparent. ”No no, not at all. I’ll be doing all of the work, you just need to find something for your hands to do.” Grinning, his fingers drift down Remi’s bare chest, Ronin rocking into the grind of their hips and letting out a fluttering sigh of anticipation.
RONIN
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
'Oh I see." Remi says with a slow nod, as if still woefully confused by this entire thing. "And...what if I want more than what you're giving me?" He prods before becoming infinitely distracted by the thumb brushing against his cheek. Tilting his head and capturing the offending digit between his teeth, he chooses instead to kiss the tip of the huntsman's thumb rather than devouring it as certain parts of him want to do.

"Ah, so now you're doing all the work? I thought it was supposed to be even?" And, because it's a dream, suddenly their positions are reversed. Now it's Remi in a pressed shirt and tie straddling Ronin with an unbuttoned plaid shirt. "Honestly Ronin, have you even planned this date through? You seem very distracted." Remi purrs mercilessly, wrapping one leg under the chair that he might use the leverage to increase the pressure building between them, though keeping his smile just as sweet.

Coding base by Sky!
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
arms give away your need
”If you want more then you only need to ask,” he whispers, a shiver running from head to toe at the tease of teeth around his thumb. He’s about to shift and drop lower, perhaps, when suddenly Remi is in his lap and looking debonair as all fuck, and Ronin can do little at first other than stare openly at him. The cool air against his bare chest is refreshing compared to the heat in his pants, and a breathless moan escapes his lips, the delicious press of his hips against Remi’s almost too much to bear.

”I am very distracted,” he admits with a smile, his fingers drifting up to run along the black tie he’d knotted around his neck so recently. With a gentle tug, he brings Remi closer. ”Anyway. Once we’ve eaten and had dessert, and made such a spectacle of ourselves, I’d take us home... and then we’d pick up where we left off in the hammock.”
RONIN
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
The polished outfit he wears is at striking odds to the shit-eating grin planted firmly on his lips. Raising a hand only to smooth back his curls, Remi looks down with an expression of pure patience, as if the sounds and bulges over which his husband seemingly has no control, are utterly a surprise to him. This is what he imagines the very well off are like: unhurried, selfish, overly confident.

Letting himself be tugged forward, green eyes still so very charmingly coy about the entire ordeal, he tilts his head slightly as if to better hear what it is Ronin has to say. "I see.." The noise of the restaurant fades, leaving in its wake a crisp breeze and the sound of shoes on cobblestones as the two presumably make their way home.

"Ah, where we left off.." Remi's eyes narrow to grin slits of mischief as suddenly the pair are back on the hammock, and blissfully unencumbered by clothes. Wrapped in a warm wool blanket, the alchemist flexes his thighs to press his erection against his partner before abruptly halting. "Ah, that isn't where we left off." He mumbles teasingly, and though of course this was planned, it still takes herculean efforts to follow through. Back on go their clothes, their arousals once again pressed behind waistbands. The blankets stay, tossed loosely over shoulders as Remi peers down at the Star with a heat-drenched smile. "This what you mean?" It's hard to keep up the pretense of all of this while being..well, hard, but still the alchemist tries.

Coding base by Sky!
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
arms give away your need
Ronin is starting to understand why Remi had enjoyed being the one in the chair so much, his hands slipping away from the tie so they can glide along the alchemist’s thighs. The sound of their footsteps and the stroke of a breeze has a smile touching to his lips, and he’s about to speak when all at once his body is cradled by the hammock and he can feel the full press of Remi against his own arousal. The sensation pulls a moan from his throat, the sound ringing like music around the room, and then fuck if the Lullaby doesn’t go and ruin it.

”Mm, not quite,” he says, his voice rough as he surges upwards for a kiss, fingers twining in the blankets to capture Remi against his chest. Ronin is still gentle, still not here for hurried fucking or passion for the sake of passion, but there’s a definite note of need in the warmth of his lips, in the arch of his body.
RONIN
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
"Oh no?" Remi whispers with a grin that suggests he isn't at all as sorry as his tone makes it seem like he is. Dragged lower, still the alchemist holds himself over Ronin easily. This being a dream and all, there are no muscles that scream in protest. "Well, then I suppose I'd better let you actually take the lead again." He adds, almost humbly, though he isn't at all.

Letting himself cover the Star as neatly and softly as the blanket on his shoulders has done to him, Remi lets one of his hands slide under Ronin's lower back as the other curls around the back of his head. As if they're slow dancing horizontally, Remi's tongue recites poetry against Ronin's, wanting the moment to stretch out and last forever. This being an entirely implausible scenario of their own making, there's no reason to think that it would take anything more than this to create the life Remi is finding himself so desperately in need of.

Coding base by Sky!
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
arms give away your need
They’re weightless, here in the dream, but even so this somehow seems more real than some of their interactions while they’re awake. Remi’s warmth pressed against him, the whisper of his lips and the hands that slide beneath him and though his hair, its all a moment that Ronin wants to capture and keep forever. And the joy of being where they are is that it does feel as though time has slowed down, enough that he swears he can distinguish every thread of the shirt Remi is wearing, even as he untucks it and starts to work on his belt buckle.

It shouldn’t be so easy to undress the other man given their positions, and yet with some vague hand waving, it happens without fuss and without fluttering into rose petals either. Ronin flings the shirt away onto the floor, belt and pants soon following, and his fingers start their gentle and thorough exploration of bare skin. ”Would you do me the honour of returning the favour?” He smirks.
RONIN
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
Far from choreographed, still the alchemist knows instinctively what Ronin's hands are up to, and his body shifts and contorts appropriately to give the Star all the access he needs. Often there is something playful and frustratingly exhilirating about making this process difficult for Ronin, but just now the alchemist can't help but want to feel the uncontested feel of his husband's fingers as they work at his shirt and belt.

Sighing with unbridled gratification, Remi smiles down at the Star. "I thought you'd never ask." Not unlike Ronin the alchemist goes about the movements more or less required to undress him, and yet it's the dream that does most of the work. His teeth tug away at Ronin's collar, shifting it to reveal skin, and no sooner has he worked at one button with teeth and tongue than the entire thing is gone. It's a rush as it always is, to feel the press of Ronin beneath him, their bodies bearing mirrored-scars perfectly fitting together. The hand behind Ronin's back slides around, taking its time around the curve of his hip and through to the v-shaped muscles that serve as a completely unnecessary arrow. Into the front of the Star's pants Remi's fingers continue, the restricted cloth suddenly gone that his hand might cup entirely his husband's balls and the base of his erection.

The movements are slow and unhurried, Remi having let his eyes wander down the length of his husband's body, enthralled by the mere sight of him. Moving his fingers around the Star's cock, they gradually rise up and down, enjoying the feeling of the soft skin taut around the hardness of him. "I could do this all day, you know." He murmurs, both reverently and threateningly as he glances up at Ronin. "I love touching you."

Coding base by Sky!
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
arms give away your need
Ronin’s eyes close so he can fully melt into the touch of Remi’s fingers, and even then the dream paints pictures of what’s happening behind his eyes. Lips part to whisper silent encouragement to teeth and tongue, and as their bodies finally meet with nothing to get in the way, he lets out a shivery sort of sigh; a relief he didn’t know he needed. He lets his hands run through the Lullaby’s curls, inhaling sharply at the attention suddenly given to the hard length of his arousal.

”Mm, I could let you do this all day,” he whispers, gently tugging his husband down so he can leave a heatmap of kisses over the side of his neck. ”Well,” he adds softly, shifting to hook a leg around the alchemist’s waist to guide him even closer, ”maybe not all day. I won’t stand a chance.”
RONIN