to your room
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2759
Arching his back and stretching forward not unlike a cat, to give Ronin all the access he might want to the side of neck, Remi exhales a shuddery breath of gratitude and anticipation against his husband's collarbones. "Well, it isn't even really day here." The alchemist points out, as if the lack of time in this world has any bearing at all on Ronin's capacity to endure Remi's intentionally devastatingly light touches.

However as Ronin's leg closes the gap between their hips, Remi closes his eyes, and the expression that creases his forehead nearly looks like one of pain. It isn't though, far from it, and through the attuned bond, Ronin would feel as much. It's an overwhelming sort of indulgence that tenses all the muscles in the alchemist's body as if by doing so he might have some control over it.  Moaning a sound that begins as a growl in the back of his throat only to become something decidedly sweeter once it leaves his lips, Remi reaches around to clasp Ronin's thigh that he might continue to increase the pressure between them. "Do you want to be like this?" He asks against Ronin's shoulder, tilting his head to press his lips just behind the curve of his husband's jaw.
who's got their claws in you my friend?
into your heart i'll b e a t  again

Coding base by Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 81 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3601
arms give away your need
Ronin would like to say that he is immune to the sort of exquisite frustration that lines his husband’s face, but it can’t be further from the truth. He tilts his head back into the fabric, into Remi’s touch, and pants out a breath, relishing the heat of lips against the side of his neck. ”Why wouldn’t I?” he mumbles, hips arching to tease against the alchemist, even if it draws a moan from his lips. ”You got any better ideas? I can’t think of any.”

Hands stroking down the length of Remi’s back, he lets his fingers paint patterns on his skin, around scar tissue and the familiar topography of muscles. There’s little he could want more, in fact, the Star shifting so he might seek out his husband’s lips again, unintentionally making any response he might want to give somewhat difficult.
tie them up and around me
and play me as you please
RONIN
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
"I always have lots of ideas, but you'll not get out of taking the lead so easily." Remi chuckles, though his words are just a vocal sort of shrug; the alchemist has absolutely no plans at all to elaborate on the positions the two find themselves in. If the Star is fine with being on the bottom, Remi certainly won't complain about it.

The sensations left in the wake of the huntsman's roving fingers is like a windstorm. It makes goosebumps break out all over his back, heightening everything to the point Remi is almost certain he can feel the outline of Ronin's fingerprints as they brush across his skin. Arching up and into the pressure, Remi's lips are all too eager to be captured by Ronin's.

The alchemist's moan is more vibration than audible sound as he shifts himself forward slightly; this being a dream there is little need for adjustments or additional preparations. Flattening his lower back and continuing to hold his partner's thigh, Remi enters the Star with a restrained groan. His head shakes slightly, lips pulling away from Ronin's for only a moment as the alchemist forecefully reins himself in, that his movements might stay sweet and tender. Whatever the needs of his mind and heart, his body will always want immediate and red-hot satisfaction. Cradling Ronin against him, his wings now flexed wide over them both, he gasps in a silent breath as he steals a glance into the huntsman's impossibly blue gaze.

Coding base by Sky!
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
arms give away your need
”I love taking the lead. And I can do it just as well from down here as I could from where you are.” Ronin’s smile is as crooked as they come - and speaking of coming, Remi succeeds in completely silencing him as he presses forward. It’s not just the alchemist who needs to hold himself in restraint, Ronin gasping breathlessly into the heat of his husband’s skin, his legs anchoring more securely around his hips.

It’s all he can do not to dig in his heels to urge the Lullaby on, and there’s a tense few moments where he has to force himself to relax, though the hardness of his cock tells a completely different story. Wings blanket them and blue meets green, though the heat in Ronin’s eyes is near molten as he leans in to kiss the corner of Remi’s mouth. ”More,” he whispers, fingers curling through the back of his curls so he might lay back, bringing the other man with him.

The Star’s hips move slowly, with infinite and infuriating care, but the way he moans suggests that it doesn’t matter how sweet and tender this is - Remi is still irresistible.
RONIN
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
Sighing out a moan of content agreement, Remi's eyes nearly roll back as his lashes flutter closed, the word more ringing like a bell of liquid fire in his mind. The delicious tug of Ronin's fingers in his curls causes his toes to twist upon the hammock and gods if it isn't hard for the alchemist not to dig his claws into the man twined around him. Tilting his head slightly, his unshaven cheek brushing against one of Ronin's shoulders, he stares with parted lips at the perfection that is his husband. From the dark trail of hair that scatters down his stomach, the godly rippling of muscles fitted beneath bronze skin, to the Star's erection sandwiched between where their bodies joined, it's enough to entirely steal Remi's breath and make the room spin.

The muscles of the alchemist's back ripple, and in turn his wings flex outward. The fingers of his hand gripping Ronin's thigh do the same. It's as if his body thinks if it allows other parts of itself to shiver and quake with taut sexual energy that it will help his hips continue their glacial pace. How successful this is is entirely subjective though. Heaving a shallow breath into the muscles that connect Ronin's neck to his shoulder, the alchemist makes a noise halfway between a muffled laugh and a plea of release.

"You'd..think somehow this would be easier in a dream." He groans shakily, already feeling the tell-tale static on the balls of his feet.

Coding base by Sky!
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
arms give away your need
”No, it’s definitely harder.” Ronin’s joke is whispered against his husband’s shoulder, though there’s a smile in the words and as his hips continue to rock a steady rhythm, his hands splay out into feathers and wings, eager for their touch. Still, if anything this gentle pace makes it even more difficult to hold out, and the entire room will seem to warble and flicker with the Star’s intake of breath. ”Gods, I love you,” he moans, his legs tightening around Remi’s waist.

The friction against his arousal is practically enough to get him there already, and he puts it down to the dream - without physical limitations to hold him down, Ronin’s mind is free to spiral out into pure feeling and emotion. And as is already very clear, he’s helpless in Remi’s grip. ”Enough. Just fuck me.” They’ve romanced enough for a thousand years, and that should work out just fine for their plans.
RONIN
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
Though Remi tries to return his husband's words, they tumble uselessly into the fabric of the blankets as the alchemist bites at his lower lip to try and keep his composure. A light sheen of sweat has broken out across his lower back with the restraint he's forcing upon his muscles, and strong though he is, his legs and arms have begun to shake ever so slightly with the building tension. Below Ronin's neck, Remi's claws have dug deep into the bedding into the wooden frame below.

Are you— sure Remi nearly asks, his voice tinged with an adorable sort of worry as if there is any rhyme or reason to what they're doing. This isn't real. This isn't how babies are made regardless of what dream world they're in. So he'll abide his husband's request as leader of all of this, but also so that his mind doesn't spiral somewhere dark; a place that knows fucking Ronin, however sweetly and in whatever room, simply can't create the life he wants it to.

Moving his hand to grab the headboard for leverage, the alchemist lowers his forehead to Ronin's shoulder as his mind entirely yields to the tightly-wound predator within. Adjusting his hand on Ronin's thigh the alchemist's pace increases, until the entirety of the world he's made rocks back and forth with every thrust. Outside the lake ripples with the Lullaby's passion, and the fire trees around the mountains sway back and forth as Remi relentlessly gives in to the blazing fervour of the moment.

Gods, Ronin...I can't— Whether they're actually words or just the watery feeling of his orgasm pulling away at his feet only to rush forward and up his thighs, Remi presses the flat of his stomach against Ronin that they might drown in this feeling together.

Coding base by Sky!
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
arms give away your need
Remi is lucky - despite the Star’s earlier fragility, the tour around this house of what-ifs has bolstered him and then some. Although he’s already wrapped around the alchemist, Remi will feel the impression that this is somehow more-than; that Ronin has become his husband’s soft place to land, and any darkness and doubt is combatted by laughter and light. There’s a trust in the huntsman, even in the throes of passion and the drive of the Lullaby’s hips (and gods if they aren’t everything and more), that something can and should be born out of the love they’ve pledged to each other.

Then don’t— His mental voice is strained, and the way he arches into his husband’s touch tells everything that words simply can’t. The world tilts and rocks and the room blurs in and out of focus, until sometimes it’s the forest sprawling overhead and soft grass blanketing them. Until sometimes they’re being lashed by rain in a tempest that’s as refreshing as it is dangerous.

Moaning something incoherent into the alchemist’s curls, his orgasm takes him not a moment too soon. Ronin’s fingers slip from feathers back around Remi’s shoulders, holding the other man against him so their hearts can thunder as one.
RONIN
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
Then don't, Ronin says, and gods if that isn't all the permission he needs. Nearly laughing with the relief he feels sparkling out of the huntsman just as clearly as he normally sees his dazzle, Remi is nearly pushed out of his body by the bright flood of pleasure he feels as much as from the gravity of his husband's emotions.

That the claws on his hands and feet have shredded the bedding and left deep grooves in the headboard is not something the Lullaby is even vaguely concerned with. Sinking with a boneless sort of relief against Ronin as if he were the very crust of the world, without really meaning to his soul drifts out of his body and down into Ronin's. That he isn't trying to take over means there should be any pain or discomfort, and truly, with how close the pair are in terms of their mental connections anyway, it's possible neither of them will feel much of a difference. Save for Remi of course, who now no longer has a body.

Twining himself around Ronin's consciousness like the massive feline predator he is, the Lullaby drapes himself over his husband's soul just as completely as his body is doing to Ronin's.

Coding base by Sky!
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
arms give away your need
Ronin doesn’t even remember when the hammock became a bed, or where they are in relation to the world that Remi has created or them - and that’s okay, because he doesn’t need to. Not anymore, as their consciousness collapses together. Ronin can feel his husband vaguely in a physical sense, but more so in his heart and mind; the golden darkness of the alchemist’s nature melds against his own, star bright and black as a void, and it’s the most at home that he’s ever felt in his life.

He falls away from himself with it, until the dream closes around them in warm darkness, cradling two souls in harmony, two hearts beating in time with one another. And for all that the sickness has taken from them, for every tear shed and prayer whispered, Ronin will awaken from this feeling more well rested than he has done in a long, long while.

But it’s not time to wake up just yet. Not in reality, at least. In the dream the Star’s nap is broken by a sound that’s both familiar and utterly foreign to him. He stirs from where he’s tangled around Remi in his customary position as big spoon. The pair are curled in a four poster bed arranged with blankets and furs, as decadent and warm as anything they might imagine in their dreams. A pair of stag antlers is mounted above the bed, but that’s all Ronin can really notice at first as he peels his eyes open. No, he’s still trying to figure out that sound.

And then it hits him.

A baby’s cry.
RONIN
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
Remi has gone back into his own body, at some point. The transition feels seamless though, from the warmth and familiarity of the Star, his understanding of his husband heightened by his new magical empathy, that were it not for that one important one-inch of difference between the two, Remi might not have noticed. So it was that as the dreamworld was interrupted by a sound his mind hadn't actively conjured it (had it?) that the alchemist turns in the bedsheets, pulling a blanket up toward his ears and burrowing down beneath the pillows and into Ronin's arm.

"Your turn." He mumbles, his subconscious-mind knowing precisely what the sound was and what ought to be done about it, even if his conscious one didn't. It takes a few seconds, or perhaps an eternity, for Remi's heart to abruptly stutter and then gallop in his chest. Sitting up with eyes wide and a face quite pale, the alchemist doesn't even bother to try and orient himself in the room he finds himself in. He only looks toward the door, which leads into the hall, which leads to another door from which the sound comes.

From which the cry comes.

Coding base by Sky!
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
arms give away your need
Ronin knows his husband well, and hearing that it’s his turn doesn’t come as much of a surprise. But this is something new for both of them - or at least new in the sense that they’ve never been awoken by a newborn together - and he’s throwing back the blankets quite on autopilot to get up. Already his consciousness summons clothes in the form of a pair of sweatpants and a loose t-shirt, and he is about to go to the door when he halts, gazing back at Remi.

The smile he directs at his husband is one of nervous delight, and he holds out a hand as if to offer him an anchor. ”It’s alright,” he whispers, though it can’t really be called as such with a baby crying so close by. ”Come on, we can go together? Or I’ll... I’ll bring them to you?”
RONIN
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
Remi's gaze, shell-socked and hopeful, is fixed on Ronin as if this entire dream world depends on it. For a moment the alchemist can't do anything more than furrow his brow as a whole host of emotions fight for purchase on his tongue. "No, I'll..." Blinking uncertainly, fatherly obligation winning the battle, Remi peels off the covers. Dressed exactly as Ronin is (his mind is on other things, it's lucky that it bothered to think of clothes at all), he follows his husband with tentative steps out of their room and into another.

One that Remi would have said only hours before that he knew like the back of his hand. Painstakingly made, every fibre of every blanket lovingly placed just so, now Remi enters the darkened nursery with absolutely no idea what to expect.

Coding base by Sky!
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
arms give away your need
Ronin keeps his arm around his husband, giving him a gentle squeeze as they head down the hallway together. Given that he doesn’t know the nursery in nearly as much detail as Remi, there’s not nearly as much trepidation in stepping into the darkened room. There’s definitely an urge to rush over and soothe the screaming, as tiny lungs make their upset very apparent to the new parents.

Heading to the crib, Ronin lets Remi go so he can check on his... their... it still feels too strange to think, let alone say. But there’s no denying that the squalling newborn in the crib belongs to them, boasting one helluva voice and a few perfect curls. Their - his - eyes will still be that vague baby-grey right now, Ronin knows, but he can’t help but wonder if they’ll be blue or green.

Red faced and becoming increasingly frustrated at the lack of attention, the boy (naturally) doesn’t stop his screaming until Ronin reaches in to carefully scoop him up, and he glances at Remi like he might have gone crazy. He trusts the Lullaby to tell him, if he’s rocking a bundle of blankets instead of a child.
RONIN