we're the thieves you know
Nate <3
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Confine me let me be the lesser of a beautiful man without the blood on his hands
They've followed a dark, twisting path, Nate's mind likening them to blood cells, every twist and turn necessary, pre-ordained. Being in the cathedral, being ignored by whatever forces exist in the deep dark void there, it's shifted something, ever so slightly, in Nate's mind. Brought him closer to Sunjata, shoved painfully at the wedge, kept between him and his Goddess.

Better to not think about it. Easy, too, as they finally leave the cave, into a hot gasp of humidity, enough to make Nate shift, squirm, trying fruitlessly to wave it away from him with his free hand, the other one squeezing Sunjata's tightly. "I hate this place." He mumbles petulantly, scuffing his boot against the ground. If it would help, though, if it could be used to help, then he was willing to deal with it, for at least as long as it took to get what they needed.

A jar makes it's way out of the bag, Nate's single eye dropping to it like he's forgotten already why the hot springs are important, forgotten what they need the jar for. "I'll be fine." The ascended scoffs, all but rolling his eyes as a kiss is pressed to his cheek, melting some of his bravado. Maybe his last experience with the water had been easy to deal with, but he can't help but remember the way Sam had seemed to go crazy, the memory keeping him from following too closely to his husband. "Be careful. Please."
NATE

Messages In This Thread
we're the thieves you know - by Sunjata - 10-05-2020, 05:10 AM
RE: we're the thieves you know - by Nate - 10-05-2020, 05:35 AM
RE: we're the thieves you know - by Sunjata - 10-05-2020, 05:53 AM
RE: we're the thieves you know - by Nate - 10-05-2020, 06:01 AM
RE: we're the thieves you know - by Sunjata - 10-05-2020, 06:07 AM