the days quickly pass
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Sam
I am this great, unstable mass of blood and foam
And no one in his right mind would make my home his home
A figure appeared in the distance, then she was right there (or had she always been close? It was hard for Sam to know); he stopped, squinting ahead with thoughts taking their time to connect. When he realised it was Amalia, he oddly was not too panicked; the shock was still searing through him, and all he could think was a very calm 'I'll need to get away from her'. Within himself he could feel James' abilities, as they were; hopefully he could use them.

"...It's not...what it looks like." He responded, more trying to think of what someone in his situation might say than speaking anything he really meant. "I'm...I can't keep my head straight, and I went to check on him...he's really hurt, Amalia. He probably needs some help, but um...I'm not...well enough to...can you go see?"

Maybe, somehow, despite the blood obviously dripping from his mouth, she'd believe that he was merely an innocent bystander that had tried to help. If Amalia went to go see, Sam would immediately begin his getaway, moving to the treeline and shifting into a snake, hoping to slither away to the portal before she could be sure of his guilt.
When I try to open up to you I get completely lost
Houses swallowed by the earth, windows thick with frost

Messages In This Thread
the days quickly pass - by Samuel - 10-05-2020, 06:27 PM
RE: the days quickly pass - by Amalia - 10-10-2020, 09:48 PM
RE: the days quickly pass - by Samuel - 10-10-2020, 10:32 PM
RE: the days quickly pass - by Amalia - 10-16-2020, 06:38 PM
RE: the days quickly pass - by Samuel - 10-16-2020, 07:49 PM