i played the sleuth and i found the clue
Nate <3
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
- NATE -
all we are, we're distant stars
lost in the dark, i know how to part
"Kings of the whole fucking block." Nate brags easily, pausing in his schemes to grin towards his husband. "You know what that makes you right?" A moment is left, a breath that gives Sunjata no time to respond. "You're king of some shitty block in another world too." A step down from Dictator maybe, but Nate hopes its a nice consolation prize anyway.

As soon as the comment is out of his mouth Nate returns to his snowball, releases the perfect sphere at his husband with a whoop. It doesn't do anything more than explode against his shoulder, but what else is a snowball meant to do? Inspire laughter? Because it does that as well, Nate almost doubled over with it, and nearly toppling again at the retaliation, a weak clump that flew apart before it even had a chance to hit him. "Sunny, c'mon babe, you can do better than that!"

It isn't as if the other man needs any encouragement, but Nate provides it anyway, using his doubled-over state to his advantage, and packing another snowball. He hesitates a moment, arm pulled back, a cocky grin on his face, while he takes his time to aim.
searching high and low for life
a paradise, a light in your eyes

Messages In This Thread
RE: i played the sleuth and i found the clue - by Nate - 10-07-2020, 03:43 AM