i played the sleuth and i found the clue
Nate <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
i still get a little scared of something new
but i feel a little safer when i'm with you
He raises a brow when Nate mentions the Kings of the whole block, unable to hide the amusement it brings. At least… Momentarily, before Nate asks him if he knows what that makes him. A shake of his head is given, fingers running through the snow and feeling the cold. Of course, the mention of some shitty block in another world, does bring a bark of laughter from the Flood.

At least Nate had gotten the shitty part right.

But he feels the spreading of snow along his shoulder, turning immediately to face his husband and toss a terribly made snowball back – watching as it breaks apart midair and huffing a cloud of white in his frustration. “Ouch.” He chimes back, unable to hide the laughter from his voice, obviously not that hurt about it. Apparently he needs to pack it better – and he turns away, trying to dodge whatever Nate throws him while trying to make another snowball as he finds Nate’s taking his time.

His foot slips momentarily on the ice, but at least he’s managed to get a handful of snow tight and in a spherical shape, ready to throw so long as Nate doesn’t pelt him in the face.
falling doesn't feel so bad
when i know you've fallen this way too
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i played the sleuth and i found the clue - by Sunjata - 10-07-2020, 06:03 AM