i played the sleuth and i found the clue
Nate <3
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
- NATE -
all we are, we're distant stars
lost in the dark, i know how to part
Nate can’t help the bubbling laughter that escapes him, a shrug rippling over his shoulders before he looses his snowball, aiming for his husbands back. It grazes him, most of the snowball falling weakly to the ground. With his brows furrowing, Nate stares first at the offending snowball pieces, then back up at Sunjata, scrambling into motion.

This is threatening to turn into an all out war, the ascended wondering distantly if they should pause, build their fortifications, their stockpiles, and start again, but his body moves on instinct and muscle memory, hands scooping up and packing down a handful of snow. His gloves are beginning to grow damp, a fact that makes the assembly of snowballs a little more difficult, with the way Nate is constantly trying to shake away the moisture.

Fun and games are all forgotten in lieu of concern, the newly made snowball in Nate’s hand falling away as he steps forward, head cocked. ”Are you okay Sunny?” Comes the warbling concern, Nate utterly open, unprepared for any retaliation.
searching high and low for life
a paradise, a light in your eyes

Messages In This Thread
RE: i played the sleuth and i found the clue - by Nate - 10-07-2020, 07:08 PM