i played the sleuth and i found the clue
Nate <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
i still get a little scared of something new
but i feel a little safer when i'm with you
There’s a shiver that runs up his spine the second the snowball from Nate seems to shower over him, breaking apart and leaving little tendrils of ice creeping beneath his collar, pelting against warm skin. He can’t help but to suck in a breath, a sharp surprise, whirling back to get ready to throw his snowball when his foot slips.

It’s not really a big deal, and if Sunjata was softer he might have appreciated Nate’s concern for him a bit more than he does. But this is a makeshift battle, is it not? “I’m good!” He chimes, arm already in motion with a better snowball, at least in his opinion.

Nate rushes toward him unprepared and Sunjata’s already letting the snowball fly, hoping that he doesn’t manage to hit Nate too hard, already stumbling through the snow toward his husband just in case he had, hoping he might latch onto the Ascended.
falling doesn't feel so bad
when i know you've fallen this way too
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i played the sleuth and i found the clue - by Sunjata - 10-07-2020, 07:34 PM