i played the sleuth and i found the clue
Nate <3
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
- NATE -
all we are, we're distant stars
lost in the dark, i know how to part
A hand reaches up to try and waft away the cloud of white billowing from Sunjata, trying to stop it from blocking his view. And if the ascended strokes along the attuned's jaw while clearing the air, then thats his business. "Asking nice never works." There is no small measure of surprise in Nate's voice, no small measure of wonder. It gives way to a bright laugh though, as his compliment is returned. "Ja, natuurlik." Nate does his best to exagerate his own accent over the korofian, a harsh drag over the already harsh words. Not quite honeyed, but filled with love nonetheless.

"Tried to." Nate says softly, still stuck staring at the bar, his voice almost distant, a retreating back about to crest a hill. "It was locked, but... there was a woman with a dragon. She helped me, I think." His head tilts to the side, focus breaking as Sunjata moves around the bar. "She tried, at least." Following along after his husband, the ascended watches the drinks being poured intently as if expecting them to burst into flame. And once it's poured, offered over, its scrutinized again, before Nate tips the drink into his mouth, holding it for a moment before he swallows, trying to savour it.

Mention of a gift has Nate perking right back up, ash tinted memories pushed aside for this. "A gift?" A brow cocks, adding to the question, backing it up, in a way. "What's the gift for?" He watches the strange little ritual Sunjata performs, head cocking this way and that as he tried to work out what the trick was before it happened, and all but recoiling when the ring is offered at first. But Sunjata is smiling, and the attuned wouldn't do anything to hurt him, to put him in danger. He accepts the ring, tries to pull it onto one, two fingers, until it finally slips snugly onto his middle finger.

His hand comes up, turning this way and that to examine the ring before a too-bright blue gaze focuses back on Sunjata, Nate's cocked brow asking what the trick was.
searching high and low for life
a paradise, a light in your eyes

Messages In This Thread
RE: i played the sleuth and i found the clue - by Nate - 10-11-2020, 07:00 AM