i played the sleuth and i found the clue
Nate <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
i still get a little scared of something new
but i feel a little safer when i'm with you
A soft brush of his jaw has Sunjata humming a quiet laugh, one more so to himself as the words reach his ears. ‘Obviously.’ Always enough to amuse the attuned, the way Nate seemed to shift the tones of Sunjata’s native tongue with his own accent, with his own turn of phrases. But he listens instead as Nate explains that he’d tried to get in before – a brow lifting briefly at the mention of a woman with a dragon who tried to help. “Well I’m glad she did.” He hums, unsure where Nate would be if someone hadn’t stepped in while he’d ventured out here on his own.

As for this part of it though? He tries to make quick work of putting up his coat, of fishing out the ring and adding that drop of blood to it so it might work – and Gods how he hopes it works and he doesn’t simply look a fool. But he trusts Ronin, and it’s a gift far greater than he could have ever imagined.

So he hands off the ring, his hand slipping back to the glass he’d poured, tipping his own back while Nate inspects it, setting the glass down and watching as Nate finds a finger that the ring fits on. And when his husband’s gaze finally meets his again, almost quietly asking for what the trick was, Sunjata grins to Nate. What do you think, skatjie? Comes the soft purr through the attuned bond, though his lips don’t move.
falling doesn't feel so bad
when i know you've fallen this way too
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i played the sleuth and i found the clue - by Sunjata - 10-11-2020, 07:22 AM