i played the sleuth and i found the clue
Nate <3
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
- NATE -
all we are, we're distant stars
lost in the dark, i know how to part
”Pemota didn’t like her. Or her dragon.” It’s the one thing he really remembers clearly, his companions worry and mistrust, sitting in the back of his sick mind like a sore spot, a place he can’t help but poke again and again. ”I’m glad too. I... didn’t want to be here.” It sounds like a weak excuse, considering he’d made the choice to wander, to walk away, but even that hadn’t really felt like a conscious choice, merely a thing that was happening to him.

There is a tingle in the back of his neck as words that are not his, a voice that is not his drifts into his head. It would be alarming if it wasn’t obviously Sunjata, but even that knowledge doesn’t stop the confusion, both of Nate’s hands moving to pat at his chest, check that he’s still human. Well, human shaped.

But his shape is still his own, and there’s nothing else that’s changed except: The ring? It’s... doing this? The question is silent, testing the idea, but as soon as it’s confirmed Nate is going to surge up, almost over the bar, and wrap his arms tightly around the other man, worry about the liquor completely forgotten.
searching high and low for life
a paradise, a light in your eyes

Messages In This Thread
RE: i played the sleuth and i found the clue - by Nate - 10-12-2020, 03:04 PM