i played the sleuth and i found the clue
Nate <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
i still get a little scared of something new
but i feel a little safer when i'm with you
I’m glad you made it home.” He murmurs, softly, glad that despite the adventure his husband had taken he’d ended up back with him in the end. That’s what mattered didn’t it? Not the worry that plagued Sunjata all those days of imagining Nate as a figment after the house, unsure and unwilling to return to the burned carnage to find him there. He’d made it out and it was his sickness that plagued the both of them, played tricks on them.

Even though Nate’s still sick and Sunjata has his moments of relapse, at least he has his sanity for the moment to keep them together, to keep Nate from straying. And with that, the ability to accurately give a gift that felt like it could change everything between them. So he watches as his words filter over, through the attuned bond to Nate, Sunjata pausing to take a sip as Nate’s hum filters through his own mind and he knows it’s worked.

The glass is set down right as Nate’s surging toward him. Arms wrap around him and Sunjata returns it, pulling Nate up and over the bar to the other side with him so he might bury his face into the crook of his husbands neck. It’s the ring. He rumbles through the bond. Only I can hear you through it, though. A small tidbit of information. But Remi made it for Ronin before Remi became what he is now and before Ronin got his shift. So. Next time we see him we have to thank him. Because what a wonderful gift it was, a door open for the both of them in a far more intimate manner than he could have ever anticipated.
falling doesn't feel so bad
when i know you've fallen this way too
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i played the sleuth and i found the clue - by Sunjata - 10-12-2020, 08:20 PM