i played the sleuth and i found the clue
Nate <3
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
- NATE -
all we are, we're distant stars
lost in the dark, i know how to part
Nate’s glad he’d made it home as well, glad someone had come looking for him. Glad there had been a beacon to follow home. And Nate can’t even remember if he’d thanked her. What a terrible uncle he is. It’s a thought that comes and drifts away again, thankfully unable to stick.

Especially not as his mind opens up, a flood of emotion racing Nate towards his husband. It doesn’t feel quite as robust as the real deal, but perhaps that’s just him, just the sickness. Doesnt matter. Don’t wanna talk to anyone else. He doesn’t even need to think the obviously his mental tone carrying it easily. It takes a moment for him to settle, now firmly planted on the inside of the bar, on the bar. Sunjata’s head comes to rest on his shoulder and Nate curls around him like a perfect puzzle piece, finding a comfortable place with his lips pressed to the other mans skin.

Of course we do. Nate agrees immediately, a half shaped thought of some kind of dinner, some kind of drinking, taking shape then fading. They're good people. Renin and Romi. A snort of laughter leaves him, though Nate truly isn’t sure why it’s wrong, why it’s funny. You’re still better though. Legs wrap around the other man, keeping him close, pulled in against the counter.
searching high and low for life
a paradise, a light in your eyes

Messages In This Thread
RE: i played the sleuth and i found the clue - by Nate - 10-13-2020, 05:06 AM