i played the sleuth and i found the clue
Nate <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
i still get a little scared of something new
but i feel a little safer when i'm with you
There’s a warmth that spurns in Sunjata’s chest when Nate’s next assumed  obviously is heard, a low chuckle leaving him audibly, not through the bond. But it doesn’t matter much, not as he’s shifting Nate over the bar, settled there comfortably and tucking his head away into the crook of his husbands neck, eyes closing, no words needed to move his lips when he could simply think them to him. It’s easier that way, closer that way.

Still, he can’t help the light snort that leaves him as Nate mixes up their names. They are, for all the things they’ve been through. He rumbles through the bond, tone a bit softer but like before his accent is thicker here. But as Nate’s legs wrap around him, his arms wrap around his husband tightly, pulling away slightly from Nate’s neck so he might peer up at him with a softer edge to the smile that tugs at his lips. Am I? Or are you just flattering me? He raises a brow in playfulness, doing nothing of the sort to keep the smile from spreading into a grin.

I love you, even if you're buttering me up. He sends over after a moment, of soft consideration, a warmth to his tone that he can’t quite otherwise express audibly that's edged in a hint of humor, of amusement.
falling doesn't feel so bad
when i know you've fallen this way too
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i played the sleuth and i found the clue - by Sunjata - 10-13-2020, 05:38 AM