i played the sleuth and i found the clue
Nate <3
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
- NATE -
all we are, we're distant stars
lost in the dark, i know how to part
There’s a single bubble of confusion as Sunjata laughs, the ascendeds head tilting gently, almost but not quite asking. The other man had to get the joke, cause Nate sure didn’t. Its good when people are good, even with bad. The feelings that come along with the statement are warm, even if they don’t necessarily shine much light on what Nate means. Can it be both? I... A feeling of embarrassment, Nate shifting just enough that his gaze is unreachable. I wanna say nice things about you, cause you’re nice.

It’s a confession that goes hand in hand with his next words, the ascended recovering quickly from his previous shyness. I butter you up cause I love you. Nate argues, managing to wink with just one eye now that his husband is looking up at him. The words are terribly soft though, a cup running over, spilling into the bond, not unlike the first time he’d shifted properly. Pure, overwhelming love spills from him, as fingers move to trace the attuned’s face.

Fingers shift down, along a stubbled jaw, a throat littered with silvery scars of past love bites, a chest that’s all tattoos and scar tissue. This is a path his hands know well, and yet every time feels like the first time. I never thought I’d be allowed to be in so much love.
searching high and low for life
a paradise, a light in your eyes

Messages In This Thread
RE: i played the sleuth and i found the clue - by Nate - 10-14-2020, 06:09 AM