i played the sleuth and i found the clue
Nate <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
i still get a little scared of something new
but i feel a little safer when i'm with you
He’s got a point, when it comes to good people being good even if there’s some bad. That was Sunjata’s life, really, a good heart filled with good intentions, a blood bath paved road to get there. There’s a crooked smile that remains on his face, however, as Nate’s shyness overcomes their conversation, Sunjata’s head tilting ever so slightly, sending back a feeling of overwhelming love.

But his husband recovers quickly, Sunjata’s arms wrapped around him, head lifting to peer up at the Ascended from their positions. I’d hoped that was the case. He hums back, a brief bout of amusement slipping from him but never outshining the happiness he feels when it comes to Nate, what he has, what they both have together.

He peers up at him, Nate’s hands roaming along his jaw and throat, his chest, and Sunjata releases his hold on the Ascended to run his hands up and down Nate’s side, shifting fabric with the pressure applied, gaze drifting to scan upon Nate’s scar, along the wild curls of his hair, that when the words hit him it takes him a moment – blinking briefly before he manages to catch a single electric blue again.

One hand lifts, then, moving to run his fingertips along a sharp jawline, before he’s slipping forward, leaning up to try and capture Nate’s lips with his own in the softest, most gentlest of kisses. It feels like a dream sometimes. And then I wake up and see you there and I feel so lucky, every time. The words are accompanied through the kiss, easier to not have to break away to speak, somehow far more intimate and meaningful in the Flood’s mind.
falling doesn't feel so bad
when i know you've fallen this way too
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i played the sleuth and i found the clue - by Sunjata - 10-14-2020, 06:19 AM