Personal Quest if the sun never shows its face again
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
There's nothing you believe you want
Deimos and Loren, two of her council members, and Hester, a young woman Morgan was proud of indeed - she could hardly think of a better team for the job. Smiling at each of them in turn she looked at the marked out-dig spots, thinking over just how they were about to approach this. "My initial plan was that we could walk around together, actually. Share our skills to move swiftly around the perimeter..."

Perhaps it would be better to split up the work, though. Looking to Hester she explained, as she walked out to the first flag. "We are working on a secret plan for Frey, to help us here in the Citadel during Deepfrost. Our first task is to dig a ditch around the walls." Her voice was low, perhaps a little bit too much, to give Hester the impression that this was a matter of utmost secrecy.

"Maybe we should split up. Does everyone have an ability to help them dig? We have shovels and so on, of course. I have Earth Magic." Morgan looked expectantly at each attendee to see if they had anything to make the task easier as a solo expedition.

----

Show if you have anything that will help you dig out your quarter! (Items, Magic, etc)
No post Order
But where were you when it all came down on me?
Morgan
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
if the sun never shows its face again - by Morgan - 10-06-2020, 05:53 PM
RE: if the sun never shows its face again - by Morgan - 10-10-2020, 11:19 AM