Personal Quest if the sun never shows its face again
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
Love mends even the broken parts
As another woman spoke up, Loren turned to face her. Nodding, he held out his hand for her to shake. "A quarter it is. I'm Loren." He smiled at the stranger.

Glancing at Morgan as she explained the task and the plan, the healer chuckled when the Warden asked if he had anything that might be useful. "How long have you got?" His eyes crinkled as he regarded her.

Then he grinned as he shrugged. "I've got water magic and summoning, which are probably the most relevant here. Compulsion too. A few other odds and ends." Looking around at them, he rubbed his hands together. "I can take the east side if we're splitting up."

If there were no objections to that, and they were splitting up, he'd head to the east side of the Citadel. Astra would come along, of course. Once he arrived, he'd summon a dragon, though he turned to face the walls and hold up his hands in a placating gesture as he did. The dragon would open its mouth, electricity crackling in its throat. Which it would blast at the ground. Once a portion had been cleared, it would dig into the ground, claws tearing furrows.

If they're splitting up, Loren will go to the east side. He'll summon a lightning dragon and use its lightning to clear the snow and its claws to dig.
loren

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
if the sun never shows its face again - by Morgan - 10-06-2020, 05:53 PM
RE: if the sun never shows its face again - by Loren - 10-10-2020, 12:03 PM