Personal Quest if the sun never shows its face again
Hester Mac Girr An Adhastair
Bard

Age: 27 | Height: 5’4” | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 1 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 11 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Hester

Fools rush in, so here I am
Very glad to be unhappy
Both the unknown men offer their hands, their names, and the natural knows no other way to respond than to take each hand in turn, offer her own name. "Hester Mac Girr an Adhastair." Her voice is bright, and her eyes are locked curiously on the two men, wondering quietly about who they were, why they had come.

Morgan distracts her away from her thoughts though, Hester leaning in with the Warden, wrapped up in the magic and mystery of a secret, divine task, one for the good of all Snowcloak. She is all too eager to grab a shovel, squeezing it so tightly her knuckles go white, practically vibrating with excitement. "I... don't have anything. But I am good with a shovel." Nodding along with her own words, Hester hoped her previous dependibility would speak for itself, rather than her naieve attempt to add truth to her words.

Whether they decide to go alone, or work together is of no consequence to Hester. She can work in solitude, or chatter the ears off her neighbours while they dig. If they do decide to go alone though, and Loren summons his dragon, there is an immediate change in the girl. Panic takes hold, a single shout of warning going out, before she crouches, cowers as close to the ground as she can.
I can't win, but here I am
More than glad to be unhappy

Messages In This Thread
if the sun never shows its face again - by Morgan - 10-06-2020, 05:53 PM
RE: if the sun never shows its face again - by Hester - 10-12-2020, 11:24 PM