Personal Quest if the sun never shows its face again
Hester Mac Girr An Adhastair
Bard

Age: 27 | Height: 5’4” | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 1 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 11 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Hester

Fools rush in, so here I am
Very glad to be unhappy
Explanations ring out, not only from Morgan but from the offending party as well as the dragon disappears. It takes a long moment for Hester to truly relax though, suspicious glances aimed towards the summoner, his freshly summoned beast, for a long while.

Distraction comes quickly, as her shovel begins to clang off rocks, small, fist-sized things at first, no more than a nuisance, but very quickly growing in size to something that she cannot handle, cannot move. An irritated huff leaves Hester, her shovel gripped tightly in her hands while she considers this newest issue.

She does not have fancy magic, does not have useful shifts. All Hester has is determination, and the drive to help out, to make things easier for others. Perhaps she alone cannot move the rocks, but she can certainly dig out at their roots, can loosen their stubborn forms from the half-frozen ground, opening the way for the others to use their abilities. And that's exactly what she does, focusing on the boulders not being worried about quite yet, digging away soil from their bases and destabilizing them.

Hester attempts to loosen the rocks from the ground to make it easier for others to break them down
I can't win, but here I am
More than glad to be unhappy

Messages In This Thread
if the sun never shows its face again - by Morgan - 10-06-2020, 05:53 PM
RE: if the sun never shows its face again - by Hester - 10-18-2020, 08:00 PM