fire and fog
for Amaris
Falke Guildenstern
The "Fixer"

Age: 40 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 18 - Int:
OPHELIA - Regular - Brown Weeper Capuchin
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
as I hold my soul all the music pours out
They were finally here; and while the residual heat oddly soothed Falke’s hip, the persistent ache of going too far was there, somewhere deep in his bone. October had told him how they’d found healing water in some hot springs, and while he wanted to go there (his hip especially wanted to go), there were yet other tunnels to explore. An old cathedral, a place of gemstones, a waterfall - and the scientist slash doctor that he is revels in the newness of it all, even if he is ill-suited to getting here.

The obsidian walls make him think immediately of Fire and Tanau, the floors and walls and everything else appearing treacherously smooth. Falke is a cautious man - he moves slowly from the mouth of the tunnel, taking care to find his footing and use his cane to keep his balance.

“What a place,” he murmurs into the air above them, trying to hold tightly to all his first impressions.

There’s an idea bubbling in his head, but it might take him awhile to get to where he can act on it.
THE 'FIXER'
the greatest fear I've ever kept is dying with regrets

Messages In This Thread
fire and fog - by Falke - 10-08-2020, 01:19 AM
RE: fire and fog - by October - 10-26-2020, 07:26 PM
RE: fire and fog - by Falke - 11-03-2020, 03:28 PM
RE: fire and fog - by October - 11-10-2020, 08:21 PM
RE: fire and fog - by Falke - 11-11-2020, 01:01 AM
RE: fire and fog - by October - 11-11-2020, 01:38 AM
RE: fire and fog - by Falke - 11-13-2020, 05:22 PM