fire and fog
for Amaris
Falke Guildenstern
The "Fixer"

Age: 40 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 18 - Int:
OPHELIA - Regular - Brown Weeper Capuchin
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
as I hold my soul all the music pours out
“Oh, I have every intention. That was a long walk.” Longer than he’d anticipated, certainly. It may seem like a throwaway comment, but for Falke it’s more of an admission. He’s hurting. He won’t say as much out loud, but he is. It won’t stop him from exploring, but it is in the back of his mind as he continues to gawk in awe. Wandering over to the obsidian basin, he reaches in to feel the smooth chill of it, perhaps looking for any long lost residue as a clue to what might have been in there.

And that’s what he’s hung up on, lost in thought, musing as he turns to look at the rest of the setup. “Tobi?” he calls, gaze going back to the basin. “What do you think of this? It’s obviously a vessel for something - I doubt anything is active now, and it would be a most atypical shrine - but I’m terribly curious what would happen if we put fire in it.” Quirking an eyebrow at Doctor Hart, he might look particularly impish right now, bold and curious and always needing to know.
THE 'FIXER'
the greatest fear I've ever kept is dying with regrets

Messages In This Thread
fire and fog - by Falke - 10-08-2020, 01:19 AM
RE: fire and fog - by October - 10-26-2020, 07:26 PM
RE: fire and fog - by Falke - 11-03-2020, 03:28 PM
RE: fire and fog - by October - 11-10-2020, 08:21 PM
RE: fire and fog - by Falke - 11-11-2020, 01:01 AM
RE: fire and fog - by October - 11-11-2020, 01:38 AM
RE: fire and fog - by Falke - 11-13-2020, 05:22 PM