the city goes to bed and i can live inside my head
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Semantics and particulars don’t seem to matter in most circumstances these days; who owns what and runs which thing and between all the fucked up timelines Things Happening, it’s rather difficult to keep track. She follows Neron into the Kraai and slides onto a stool, swinging her feet up so she’s sitting more parallel to the bar than full on.

“Who?” she asks when he mentions getting other Ascended to work at the bar. “What kinda drinks you gonna serve if it’s Ascended run, hmmmmm?” For Ascended, by Ascended? Can they pre-order shifts or powers or specific cocktails "Whiskey with a blood chaser?"

Gods, wouldn’t everyone just hate that? Which makes it a Very Good Idea.

“A good friend… gives you a drink when you’re thirsty.” Attempting some Amun-style waggling eyebrows and failing miserably, the Queen looks more like she’s doings some bizarre winking that a you know what I mean? kind of look. And the idea of Morgan giving an Ascended any kind of ‘drink’ is almost impossible for her to imagine.

The Wraith
the bright
the thing in the night
Wessex

Messages In This Thread
RE: the city goes to bed and i can live inside my head - by Wessex - 10-25-2020, 08:32 PM