the city goes to bed and i can live inside my head
Neron Launceleyn
the Hailstorm
Barman at the VlamVloed

Age: 30 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 23 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WISE MEN WONDER WHILE STRONG MEN DIE
"I dunno - whoever wants to work here!" Neron grins to Wessex and shrugs, rummaging around for some top shelf whiskey, some ice and a bottle of wine. It's like he's on autopilot back from when he actually had tastebuds, and he'll blame the fever for it later. "Do you wanna work in my bar, Wessssssex?" He beams, plonking a tumbler down with some ice in it, showering it with a generous amount of whiskey. "I was thinking that if it was all Ascended, we could sell more than booze. Would be a good way to keep us all topped up on superpowers right?"

Superpowers being abilities, magic and shifts, of course.

Snorting at the amount of eyebrow wiggling going on across the counter, Neron nudges the whiskey to her as he pours himself an even more generous glass of wine, as if to demonstrate how good a friend he is. "Yes, they certainly do," he agrees about Morgan, bouncing his eyebrows just as obnoxiously back at her and taking a sip of his drink.

Messages In This Thread
RE: the city goes to bed and i can live inside my head - by Neron - 11-01-2020, 03:06 PM