[se] just a little less pain
Ningo Farmer

Age: 31 | Height: 185cm | 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 14 - Int:
AUNI - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Whimzi Offline
Change author:
MP: 35
CHULANE
God, it hurts to be human
Without you, I'd be losing
The silence stretched on, as they worked and silently chewed on the words, mulling over the implications. When Deimos did speak, did seek out his attention, and make his statement, the Chief was moved - a dampness that could be blamed on the humidity softened his eyes, as he nodded solemnly in response. "Thank you." For everything, was the silent addition, the words left unsaid out loud but heavily implied as he held the General's gaze.

Then they were bending over and working again, swallowing down the heaviness of the previous moment, to let conversation flow onto other things. "Yeah, Amun," he confirmed with a nod. "He tried to get a gem out, but couldn't make any of them budge." Before the cure, the lilies, before they knew just how much all of Caido were going to have to work together to get through this. Chuy shrugged at the memory.

"I went to the Mountain's Roar to put my lily in the archway. It was pretty incredible." He paused, as he considered it. "Though I suppose all this water has to come from somewhere. Have you seen a waterfall before?"

--

ooc: and here is where we do some gentle timebending >_>
And someday, we'll face the music
God, it hurts to be human

Messages In This Thread
[se] just a little less pain - by Deimos - 10-09-2020, 10:26 PM
RE: [se] just a little less pain - by Chulane - 10-13-2020, 07:27 AM
RE: [se] just a little less pain - by Deimos - 10-13-2020, 10:34 PM
RE: [se] just a little less pain - by Chulane - 10-25-2020, 03:07 AM
RE: [se] just a little less pain - by Deimos - 10-25-2020, 10:08 AM
RE: [se] just a little less pain - by Chulane - 10-25-2020, 11:38 AM
RE: [se] just a little less pain - by Deimos - 10-25-2020, 09:02 PM